You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Classic. Sadly they don't make much comedy of that class any more.

p.s. don't try that online, pretty sure you'll time out!
  • edited March 2015

Still possibly the greatest slowroll ever here
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Del boy slow roll, classic!:
    Still possibly the greatest slowroll ever  here
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Promise I haven't looked yet .. but, Jack?

• edited March 2015
    My vote would go to the hand in the team cup. 

A bloke had AA pre flop facing an all in shove, and called a time-out to discuss with his team-mates if he should call or not. 

You'd have thought it was the bubble of DTD2 or something. 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Del boy slow roll, classic!:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fHScmyWTA
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

-"I knew you were cheating, Boycie."

-"How did you know I was cheating, Del?"

-"Because that wasn't the hand I dealt you".

Lol!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Del boy slow roll, classic! : Promise I haven't looked yet .. but, Jack?
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Bingo, such comedy and great commentary at the end.
  • edited March 2015
    My vote would go to the hand in the team cup.  A bloke had AA pre flop facing an all in shove, and called a time-out to discuss with his team-mates if he should call or not.  You'd have thought it was the bubble of DTD2 or something. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You mean this one Dohhhhhhh? A prime example of sporting etiquette from those dastardly Germans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJ0ibzf4yk&list=RDMAJ0ibzf4yk#t=20
  • edited March 2015
    That's the 1 Dale. 

Weirdest thing I've ever seen in TV poker. 

What makes it so much worse for the other chap, is he has KK. 

If he had maybe AQ/TT, after seeing all the theatrics he'd be unsure about wether he wants a call or not, probably take it or leave it. 

But once it all starts, he's absolutely certain he has the winner. 

Took it amazingly well. Is he even human? 

----

Is Welthall really allowed to describe it as "so retarded on so many levels" ? :D

I'm surprised it wasn't gg the show/his career after that. 
  • edited March 2015
    That's the 1 Dale.  Weirdest thing I've ever seen in TV poker.  What makes it so much worse for the other chap, is he has KK.  If he had maybe AQ/TT, after seeing all the theatrics he'd be unsure about wether he wants a call or not, probably take it or leave it.  But once it all starts, he's absolutely certain he has the winner.  Took it amazingly well. Is he even human?  ---- Is Welthall really allowed to describe it as "so retarded on so many levels" ? :D I'm surprised it wasn't gg the show/his career after that. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Really strange.

Does anyone know why the German did it? Did he say afterwards? 

Was it his misguided attempt at humour? Did he actually feel like he needed to ask his team-mates about it legitimately? Was it an attempt to tilt his opponent and his team? Was he showing off in front of the cameras for TV time? Was he taking revenge for something that happened earlier? 

...or was he just being a total and utter ****?

Be interesting to know, because it's a total mystery as to why he would have acted in that way.

I'm surprised it didn't absolutely kick off at that table when he turned over the Aces.
  • edited March 2015
    ---- Is Welthall really allowed to describe it as "so retarded on so many levels" ? :D I'm surprised it wasn't gg the show/his career after that. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Think it wasn't broadcast on TV so maybe that's why he "got away with it"? Maybe he was speaking on behalf of the canadian who got slow-rolled! Retarded isn't a derogatory term in canada and is pretty normal to use the word!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Del boy slow roll, classic! : -"I knew you were cheating, Boycie." -"How did you know I was cheating, Del?" -"Because that wasn't the hand I dealt you". Lol!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Just pure genius, couldn't stop laughing at this!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Del boy slow roll, classic! : Really strange. Does anyone know why the German did it? Did he say afterwards?  Was it his misguided attempt at humour? Did he actually feel like he needed to ask his team-mates about it legitimately? Was it an attempt to tilt his opponent and his team? Was he showing off in front of the cameras for TV time? Was he taking revenge for something that happened earlier?  ...or was he just being a total and utter ****? Be interesting to know, because it's a total mystery as to why he would have acted in that way. I'm surprised it didn't absolutely kick off at that table when he turned over the Aces.
    Posted by RICHOR.FORD
    BIB Correct. And a total class act from the Canadian as you say Dohhhhhhh.