You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitch Live Show Tonight! - 7:30pm

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

I'm gonna be going live again tonight on Twitch for my whole MTT session. I'll be playing about 20+ comps across 4 sites ranging from $11-$55 and £11-£55 so should be enough to keep me going into the wee hours.

Stream starts at 7:30pm
and I'll be going until I win/bust everything so probably 1am+

It's a slightly different link this time because I'll be hosted on the PocketFivesTV channel...

http://www.pocketfives.com/pocketfivestv/

Hope a few of you can join me and say hello

Comments

• edited March 2015
    hi lambert i posted on another thread but seem to have lost it, i dont seem to be able to watch your stream on my phone, but i can watch others, it says something like your not set up for mobile devices (words to that effect anyway) is this something your aware of? and if so is there plans to change it at any point?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Live Show Tonight! - 7:30pm:
    hi lambert i posted on another thread but seem to have lost it, i dont seem to be able to watch your stream on my phone, but i can watch others, it says something like your not set up for mobile devices (words to that effect anyway) is this something your aware of? and if so is there plans to change it at any point?
    Posted by RLT16
    I did reply on that thread. I've no idea why it wouldn't allow you to watch on your phone, someone suggested to me it might be because my channel wasn't set for 'mature viewers' only, I cna't see how that would affect it but I've changed it now anyway so hopefully that will fix it.

For tonight and Thursday though I'll be hosting on the PocketFives channel not my own (link in OP) so hopefully that should work fine on your phone for the time being.
  • edited March 2015
    thanks lambert i'll try again tonight :)
  • edited March 2015

what is twitch??
  • edited March 2015
    gl lambie vwp to get this
    never twitched
    can't even tweet
    but pleased for you
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Live Show Tonight! - 7:30pm:
        what is twitch??
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Twitch is basically like tv on your internet

It started out a few years ago virtually as all gaming. Recently amazon however bought it and now covers a whole load of things including poker. 

Great site imo.