You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jackpot Hunting

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
I respect the new sky show is going live tonight and many of you will be off watching November niners on that. 

However i will offer an alternative to those who do not have Sky Sports right now. Infact all i ask is you have an internet connection. 

From 8PM tonight head over to TwitchTV @ www.twitch.tv/thedon90

where i will be playing the sky main & mini along with mostly likely some microstake cash. 

There will be a small 2 minute delay to protect security but thats a vast improvement on the 4 minutes required for streams which involve the dark side. 

Hope to see you guys there. 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Thanks Don
    good to know :)
    In Response to Jackpot Hunting:
    I respect the new sky show is going live tonight and many of you will be off watching November niners on that.  However i will offer an alternative to those who do not have Sky Sports right now. Infact all i ask is you have an internet connection.  From 8PM tonight head over to TwitchTV @ www.twitch.tv/thedon90 where i will be playing the sky main & mini along with mostly likely some microstake cash.  There will be a small 2 minute delay to protect security but thats a vast improvement on the 4 minutes required for streams which involve the dark side.  Hope to see you guys there. 
    Posted by The_Don90