You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rebuy Main Event, Wednesday - G'tee reduced

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat

The Guarantee on this, which has been £8,000 for some time now, has been reduced to £7,000 for tonight, & until further notice.

I understand from Upstairs that it has missed it's Guarantee for the last 3 weeks.

There may be further seasonal reductions to this & other MTT's as & when appropriate. Can't imagine many Guarantees will be increased until the Autumn, when most will go back up.

All good.*

* T & C's apply.

Comments

• edited March 2015

In before someone makes out this is due to the new owners!

I will as always, try my best to significantly contribute to the prizepool during the rebuy stage!

• edited March 2015
    hey at £11 i might even play this one, theres an extra £10 for you all :) strictly no rebuys though i could easily lose my whole BR
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Rebuy Main Event, Wednesday - G'tee reduced:
    In before someone makes out this is due to the new owners! I will as always, try my best to significantly contribute to the prizepool during the rebuy stage!
    Posted by MattBates
    I think most players understand seasonality Matt, but it's really good that you will do your bit to contribute generously to the prizepool, as always. One day you'll be half as good as TommyD & be able to retire.

Do you annotate your hand descriptions in shorthand? 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Rebuy Main Event, Wednesday - G'tee reduced:
    In Response to Re: Rebuy Main Event, Wednesday - G'tee reduced : I think most players understand seasonality Matt, but it's really good that you will do your bit to contribute generously to the prizepool, as always. One day you'll be half as good as TommyD & be able to retire. Do you annotate your hand descriptions in shorthand?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes but only on the bottom half of the page