You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Twitch show tonight 7.30

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Tonight we will be going live on twitch @ www.twitch.tv/thedon90 from 7.30pm 

We will have 1x mtt and a fair chunk of microstakes cash. 

will be happy to answer all and any questions while on air. 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    n1 Don. Will tune in at some point
  • edited March 2015
    i will be there :)
  • edited March 2015
    I'm tempted to tune in just for the backing music
  • edited March 2015
    Gonna have a watch 2nite good luck with your grind
  • edited March 2015
    Hope to look-in on you at some stage tonight...With any luck it's going to be a bit more reliable than It was last time I tried watching...played 10 secs of audio & video, then stop with the spirly thing going round n round..then same again..

AND there isn't a section to allow me to tweak the quality that I am viewing in, so I can improve my viewing experience - however this would THEN mean I probably wouldn't be able to make head or tail of either the cards, or the chip/cash counts!

Any advice peoples?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30:
    Hope to look-in on you at some stage tonight...With any luck it's going to be a bit more reliable than It was last time I tried watching...played 10 secs of audio & video, then stop with the spirly thing going round n round..then same again.. AND there isn't a section to allow me to tweak the quality that I am viewing in, so I can improve my viewing experience - however this would THEN mean I probably wouldn't be able to make head or tail of either the cards, or the chip/cash counts! Any advice peoples?
    Posted by GaryLaud
    I've noticed this if i have the stream open aswell. Others saying stream is fine so just assumed for me it was my pc getting to its capacity of usage. 

What speed is ur internet. 

also noticed i dont have quality adjustment like others do not sure why 
  • edited March 2015
    About 2mg D/L and 0.45mg upload.
  • edited March 2015
    About 2mg D/L and 0.45mg upload.
    Posted by GaryLaud
    unfortunetly thats probably a strong reason why. 2mg d/l isnt really that quick. should still be enough but pretty good chance this is the reason 
  • edited March 2015
    hmmm ok thanks anyway.
  • edited March 2015
    good luck

I took down the H.O.R.S.E EVENT yesterday for just over $3k
  • edited March 2015
    Alright don

Just caught the last cpl of minutes of stream. Didnt catch what time your on tommorow as it froze for the last few seconds
    Do you have to be a tekkioe to set up your own channel or is it quite easy to do
  • edited March 2015
    Thanks everyone who popped in today, wasn't my highest viewers but was defo the highest average. said when i started out would be delighted with about 10 by now and we where hovering 13-17 or so tonight for the most part. Pretty pleased with that. 

Hope you guys enjoyed, i know a couple struggled with connection again altho believe one of them was full a twitch issue. 

for those of you who can we'll be back at 8am tomorrow and stream should be right through the day until we bust the last mtt which starts @ 3.30  
  • edited March 2015
    Alright don Just caught the last cpl of minutes of stream. Didnt catch what time your on tommorow as it froze for the last few seconds Do you have to be a tekkioe to set up your own channel or is it quite easy to do
    Posted by MP33
    setting up your own channel is fairly easy (literally just register) its getting used to the software which you need to stream which is the hard bit imo. 

The rest is just awkward stuff which involves alot of googling. Today had some new stuff which i only worked out today. I know paul uses different software from me aswell, and thats sort of created its own issues because we've been trying to talk eachother through a different thing here and there and because its different software you do it differently which means we're sat woundering why its not working. lol. 

• edited March 2015
    been good watching u and lamberts stream but.........

Maybe there could be 1 twitch thread on here and those that are streaming could all just post times and dates on that instead of several different 1s! just a thought!
  • edited March 2015
    Will address that asap churchy 

running abit late today giuys slept in will be live any minute now
  • edited March 2015
    been good watching u and lamberts stream but......... Maybe there could be 1 twitch thread on here and those that are streaming could all just post times and dates on that instead of several different 1s! just a thought!
    Posted by churchy18
    I see you're getting the credit for my suggestion ;)
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30 : I see you're getting the credit for my suggestion ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    id give credit if id seen the post
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30 : id give credit if id seen the post
    Posted by The_Don90
    To be fair, it was tucked away in my thread. So probably no-one saw it ;)
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30 : To be fair, it was tucked away in my thread. So probably no-one saw it ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ah just had a read :) 

not a huge diary reader, mostly because im not a huge reader. :) will probably start an official thread if people wish over the weekend, ill only be doing today and tomorrowe then off till monday anyways. 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30 : ah just had a read :)  not a huge diary reader, mostly because im not a huge reader. :) will probably start an official thread if people wish over the weekend, ill only be doing today and tomorrowe then off till monday anyways. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    I think Lambert might have beaten you to it. Always stealing people's thunder, that lad.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Live Twitch show tonight 7.30 : I think Lambert might have beaten you to it. Always stealing people's thunder, that lad.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    haha so i see :) 
  • edited March 2015
    It's like a Mothers meeting in here lol! 
    :)