You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestion: Main Tournament Bundles

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
How about those that play the main tournaments (i.e. all the 8pm ones), get the chance to buy a package for entry to all of them at a discount, on a Monday before the start of the first one of the week?

Might get more people in, the numbers up and the prize pool is upped too, because they have committed for the whole week.

Good idea/ Bad idea?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    The only problem I could see with that is what happens if they want to unregister? If they do, how much are they refunded? Or are they not allowed to? If so that means you have a player sat out throughout a tourney, which is never much fun...

Still, a pretty neat idea if you can get it to work in practice. 

• edited January 2010
    practice is for whimps.... just pick it up and run with it i say.... and hope theres no walls up ahead!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    No de-registering allowed.
    You know what you are signing up for.

I don't know what kind of money (buy in) would be acceptable from a buisiness point of view though, and if the level of discount would make it worth it for the masses to do. Guess only those in charge of the numbers could work that out.