You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Do Sky Poker refund for disconnections during sit and gos?

Wasn't sure if this was the correct forum to post this in. Basically what happened was, about an hour ago, all my games suddenly froze and I wasn't able to play them for a good 15 minutes. By which time I had blinded out in all of them. I was playing 6 DYMs and that cost me about £40. Do Sky Poker refund (part or in full) for disconnections?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Please report this to customer services , they will likely say the problem was your end and will not refund you or the will escalate to team to investigate then report back that the connection problem was your fault but regardless please report it as this is a common problem for players and needs to be looked at
    it has happened to me several times this year and have lost over £60 to it.....sky just don't care, but the more of us that report it hopefully one day they will address this issue.
    if your lucky they might refund you, I have had a couple of very small refunds from them but now they have a note on my account to refuse any refund or even to escalate the problem to investigations team, which I think is poor service and I feel a little picked on, each time I have experienced this I have video capture software and provided videos and photographs of exactly what was happening ...they still didn't care...im currently looking elsewhere to play poker as sky are failing loyal customers
     whats the point of playing somewhere if sky disconnects you or freezes the game then ignore the problem, feels a little bit scammish to me

In Response to Do Sky Poker refund for disconnections during sit and gos?:
    Wasn't sure if this was the correct forum to post this in. Basically what happened was, about an hour ago, all my games suddenly froze and I wasn't able to play them for a good 15 minutes. By which time I had blinded out in all of them. I was playing 6 DYMs and that cost me about £40. Do Sky Poker refund (part or in full) for disconnections?
    Posted by Aerionz
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Do Sky Poker refund for disconnections during sit and gos?:
    Posted by Aerionz
    Hi Aerionz,

If you experience problems, please contact Customer Care.

As far as I am aware, there were no reported problems at the time you were disconnected, & the site was operating normally.

I know it feels harsh when you lose connection, but if everyone else can play normally at the same time, it's hard to understand how the problem can be the fault of the site.

Anyway, speak to CC & see what they say.