You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Games Freezing and disconnecting..sort it out sky

I have seen several posts recently from other players about games freezing or disconnecting and players being blinded out of games.
SORT IT OUT SKY WE CANT ALL BE AT FAULT

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Yes please sort this out, I have had to change my ISP to Sky and that still hasn't sorted the lagging out. Your software is horrible you just cant multi table beyond a certain point, I just tried playing 9 tables and just had to give up when my flopped set gets folded and I am hitting the raise button like a maniac, and all my other tables are just freezing up. I shouldn't need to go out and buy a super computer, am only playing poker ffs not mining bitcoins, dont have any trouble elsewhere.

I would of thought your new owners after shelling out such big money would wanna attract as many people as they can to the site.
  • edited April 2015
    unfortunately sky just don't give a damn so long as they are getting our money, sky has had its day and this is why there is such a recent decline in players online...the sarcasm of some of the operators in live chat is terrible, they forget without us they have no job...all other poker sites are looking more appealing each day....I'm currently looking for a new site to play with as sky software is lacking and chat operators have a audacity to blame this on the players.....find a new place to play poker is my suggestion

In Response to Re: Games Freezing and disconnecting..sort it out sky:
    Yes please sort this out, I have had to change my ISP to Sky and that still hasn't sorted the lagging out. Your software is horrible you just cant multi table beyond a certain point, I just tried playing 9 tables and just had to give up when my flopped set gets folded and I am hitting the raise button like a maniac, and all my other tables are just freezing up. I shouldn't need to go out and buy a super computer, am only playing poker ffs not mining bitcoins, dont have any trouble elsewhere. I would of thought your new owners after shelling out such big money would wanna attract as many people as they can to the site.
    Posted by HaveaA1Day
  • edited April 2015
    unfortunately sky just don't give a damn so long as they are getting our money, sky has had its day and this is why there is such a recent decline in players online...the sarcasm of some of the operators in live chat is terrible, they forget without us they have no job...all other poker sites are looking more appealing each day....I'm currently looking for a new site to play with as sky software is lacking and chat operators have a audacity to blame this on the players.....find a new place to play poker is my suggestion In Response to Re: Games Freezing and disconnecting..sort it out sky :
    Posted by joynt
    I'm really sorry you are not having an enjoyable time on Sky Poker, but you can't come on here & say stuff like that. 

Nuumbrs are not down - they are up, & considerably so. Measured year on year, there has been a huge increase. The current numbers are the best in Sky Poker's history, when compared like for like on a year on year basis.

I do hope things go better for you.

• edited April 2015
    Can i add i dont think your looking very hard for a new site as you had more games on the site as recently as yesterday, theres 100's of sites out there simply type online poker sites into google and you will be given plenty of options to choose from.

You are welcome.
  • edited May 2015
    i second this post, the lag and freezing is frustrating as hell, as it ruins an otherwise good table experience!!
  • edited May 2015
    Yes please sort this out, I have had to change my ISP to Sky and that still hasn't sorted the lagging out. Your software is horrible you just cant multi table beyond a certain point, I just tried playing 9 tables and just had to give up when my flopped set gets folded and I am hitting the raise button like a maniac, and all my other tables are just freezing up. I shouldn't need to go out and buy a super computer, am only playing poker ffs not mining bitcoins, dont have any trouble elsewhere. I would of thought your new owners after shelling out such big money would wanna attract as many people as they can to the site.
    Posted by HaveaA1Day
    A super computer won't help. I purpose built a pc that can handle 4 sites, 18 tables, tracking software and music for hours on end in summer heat without a sweat. I also tried 50 tables stacked with tracking and table ninja. It worked fine, unlike me. 18 tables is my max. But when playing on here, more than 6 tables on their own and buttons stopped working. You have to take the site for what it is, a place to play a few tables that have more value than most sites. If you are looking at mass multi tabling, then this is not the place to do so. At least not untill they have their own software, rather than piggy backing air that is.
  • edited May 2015
    Sky is a great place to play poker, but the software is bloody aweful. The lag is by far and away the most tilting thing about it, Tikay, if you can do anything to pass those thoughts up the chain I'd be greatful. Avoiding lag should be no.1 priority in my opinion.
  • edited May 2015
    Sky is a great place to play poker, but the software is bloody aweful. The lag is by far and away the most tilting thing about it, Tikay, if you can do anything to pass those thoughts up the chain I'd be greatful. Avoiding lag should be no.1 priority in my opinion.
    Posted by gusaments
    Hi Gus,

I send all these threads up to the guys in Head Office, so your views & thoughts are known.