You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM SNG Spawning

Hi,
    I usually 6 table the £5 DYM SNG.

I find it a little frustrating, that there are usually only two tables open for registration in the lobby.

This week, due to the Vegas promotion, I have been 6 tabling the £5 turbo DYM SNG. With these, there is usually only one,       sometimes two, but occasionally none in the lobby. This can make it very difficult, when trying to keep 6 tables going.
    I wonder if someone could look into improving this for me,

Thank you in anticipation,
                            Regards Ed.

Comments

• edited March 2015

Hi Edrich,

The default system is there SHOULD always be one in the Lobby.

Once 3 or 4 players register, another spawns. 

On occasion, the Lobby does not appear to update as it should. I just click "Tourney" then "Cash" then back to "SNG" & that usually does the trick.

Good luck with the DYM's.

• edited March 2015
    Thanks for your reply TK.

Yes, unfortunately, we are not blessed with the fastest updating lobby are we. I think, as you say, that  this is where the problem lies. While this is not insurmountable, it is a bit of a pain having to click all those tabs, when trying to concentrate on multi tabling.

Once again, thanks for your reply, and good luck to you also in your variant of our game.

Ed.
  • edited March 2015

You are absolutely correct Ed, it can be slow on occasion, and yeah, it can grate a little, but it's one of things that is the queue to be sorted.
  • edited June 2015
    You would have thought having a 10% buy in fee for all sit n go's Sky would always keep 9 or 10 tables available for buy in.

Im forever waiting for the next 11 or 22 DYM to load in to the lobby as it appears there are only ever 3 at any given time regardless of how many people are registered. Once one of the 3 fills up, its usually a good couple of minutes until the next empty one appears and as Edrich rightly says, refreshing and checking back when multi tabling is a pain when you are trying to stay in the multi table "zone".