You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Multi - tabling...

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Does anyone Multitable with a mixture of Hold Em & Omaha? Been playing a lot of Omaha lately but still enjoy hold em..  is it a good idea to mix them both?

I am referring to Cash by the way!

Comments

• edited March 2015
    I play mainly PLO8 and have had a Holdem game going at the same time, tricky but manageable.

Much easier than PLO & PLO8 at the same time !!
  • edited March 2015
    I've always found it easy enough so long as I keep the couple of PLO tables in one corner of the screen separate from the NLHE stuff. You should soon be able to tell if you are comfortable or not if you find your decision making is not as high as your normal standard. GL crushing both formats!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Multi - tabling...:
    I've always found it easy enough so long as I keep the couple of PLO tables in one corner of the screen separate from the NLHE stuff. You should soon be able to tell if you are comfortable or not if you find your decision making is not as high as your normal standard. GL crushing both formats!!!
    Posted by SJspanky1

lol,thank! I have never crushed any format haha... I think I will just start with one of each and see how i get on
  • edited April 2015

I used to on another site but then heard that it was not a good idea to mix both at the same time, so I decided that was why I was losing, so stopped....turns out I'm still losing....hence like all poker sessions it all depends on your skill level and that of your opponents, whether your brain is working well today or if your stressed etc but overall it is very possible to mix both.