You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas - 10k package final question

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi 

As the final already has 24 runners and it's not until end of May - dare I ask for clarificiation of what will happen if there's any surplus cash if more than 50 runners?  I just don't want the same confusion as the Punta Cana game for whoever bubbles this one.

Comments

• edited April 2015

Hi Rose,

You asked that question elsewhere, & I have replied as best as I am able,
    HERE
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - 10k package final question:
    Hi Rose, You asked that question elsewhere, & I have replied as best as I am able, HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

Many thanks for the reply.  I only opened this thread as I posted on the WSOP progress thread by mistake and didn't know how to delete the post.

So basically we just have to wait to see if it gets more than 50 runners and then we'll be told re any excess.

Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited lol - just at the thought of it - heaven help me on the night!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - 10k package final question : Hi Tikay Many thanks for the reply.  I only opened this thread as I posted on the WSOP progress thread by mistake and didn't know how to delete the post. So basically we just have to wait to see if it gets more than 50 runners and then we'll be told re any excess. Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited lol - just at the thought of it - heaven help me on the night!!!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi Rose,

I don't really know, but I would guess so, yes. It's something that will probably need to be dealt with a little further down the line. I would guess they are keeping their powder dry until they get a better feel for how many qualify. I know there have been discussions around it.

You'll be fine on the night - you might just have the biggest VLV rail ever.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - 10k package final question : Hi Tikay Many thanks for the reply.  I only opened this thread as I posted on the WSOP progress thread by mistake and didn't know how to delete the post. So basically we just have to wait to see if it gets more than 50 runners and then we'll be told re any excess. Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited lol - just at the thought of it - heaven help me on the night!!!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi Rose,

I've replied to your question
    HERE
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - 10k package final question : Hi Rose, I've replied to your question HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks Tikay - now I just have to hope that 4 other people ko 45 others and leave me in peace lol - easy game isn't it???