You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Poker - April

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Due to a few minor problems with data today, we've been unable to send the launch email for April's Priority promotion.

However, Sky Poker Rewards has now been paid!

This month, we'll be giving away another 2 Vegas Side Event Packages, exclusive to Priority customers.

Each player will be set a personal points target for April. All players who hit this points target will qualify for a freeroll with 2 Vegas packages up for grabs. This should give everyone a fair chance of winning a spot!

Unforuntately, targets will have to wait until tomorrow, when the official launch email for the promotion will be sent. 

If you have any questions, please send them to the priority@sky.com

Cheers,
JP.

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Let me guess: target will be based on previous months points? Darn me for getting 33k points when my average is around 10k!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Priority Poker - April:
    Let me guess: target will be based on previous months points? Darn me for getting 33k points when my average is around 10k!!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    iirc, there is a theme of this. Pretty sure that last time a points target was set it came the month after a huge promo that was essentially a big rake race so everyone had hammered month 1, then their target for month 2 was set based on the much higher than normal figures from month 1 

Not complaining like, it's up to Sky what they do, and I don't get involved with rake races and that kinda stuff anymore but just saying.
  • edited April 2015
    Pull the finger out F Ivan
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Priority Poker - April:
    In Response to Re: Priority Poker - April : iirc, there is a theme of this. Pretty sure that last time a points target was set it came the month after a huge promo that was essentially a big rake race so everyone had hammered month 1, then their target for month 2 was set based on the much higher than normal figures from month 1  Not complaining like, it's up to Sky what they do, and I don't get involved with grinding these days.
    Posted by Lambert180
    FYP