You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker TV - no show this eve?

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Now I know communication on this site is ropey at best but does anyone know where the TV show went this eve? Can not see a thread on it? 

Cheers

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Seems not Nuggy the new show didn't last long did it. Still missing 861. ;-(
  • edited April 2015
    It was mentioned in the previous show - "we'll see you again in a fortnight" (ie, Tues 14th). Anna and Stapes IIRC.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker TV - no show this eve?:
    It was mentioned in the previous show - "we'll see you again in a fortnight" (ie, Tues 14th). Anna and Stapes IIRC.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Thank you :)
  • edited April 2015

Hi Nuggy Mc Nug Nug,

It was mentioned several times on last week's Show that there would not be a Sky Poker TV Show this week.

However, belt & braces would have been better, & perhaps I should have mentioned it on the Forum, too. My bad.

I did consider doing so, but was wary that emotions are still a bit raw with some, & I did not want to stir up another hornets nest. And whilst I was pondering that tricky little dilemma, I then........plum forgot all about it. Marv.

Why no Show this week? Sky Sports have devoted an entire Channel this week to the Augusta Masters Golf, as they do for very special events, so there was no room for us.

That might prompt some to say "how often will there not be a Show due to the whims of Sky Sports?". Fair question.

The answer is I don't know, but not very often. Sky Poker TV is currently scheduled on Sky Sports each Tuesday during the rest of April, every Tuesday in May, & all bar one Tuesday in June, the last named being due to the US Open Golf.

We did do a lot of You Tube recordings last Tuesday, those are being released on a daily basis, one per day. "Top of the Pots", "The Roller Final", "This Week's Poker News", & "The A-Z of Poker" (Part A) have been released so far. Part B will probably be released today. I would tell you what Part B was about if I could remember.    

• edited April 2015

B is for........?
  • edited April 2015
    teeks
    you are an anachronism
    such honesty
    humbleness
    and perception
    where would sky poker be without you? 
  • edited April 2015

B is for........?

Button?