You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

split table and extreme???

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
does anyone know what these tourny types are??
im guessing extreme is super fast blinds

Comments

• edited January 2010
    split table hi lo omaha?
  • edited January 2010
    omg i would love that
  • edited January 2010

I think i remember a thread which sky dave posted on saying it would be 2 tables running at the same time. 1 NL holdem and the other PLO - Your total cash in both formats would make up the teams winnings

• edited January 2010
    heres what sky_dave said

This is coming from me (therefore not set in stone or even 100% correct), but this is what I believe the formats to be:

Extreme - reduced chip stack and faster blinds. Rumour has it this was devised to give Tikay a chance of winning a leg, but I can't confirm or deny that ;)

Split - Basically you're playing two tournaments in tande (therefore multitabling two tables) with winnings from the pair combined to give you your final score.

We don't have them up in the lobby at the moment as they are formats devised especially for the TKOII. If you look through the list, you'll see they came up with Sky Poker's own twist on HORSE:

Holdem
    Omaha
    Roulette
    Split
    Extreme

As always, the TKOII format is designed for good banter and a bit of fun so we hope you get into the spirit of it :)
  • edited January 2010
    It would be difficult to have any banter in the split table game because most player would have them on mini view with no chat box. I know that is the best way for me to play two tables at a time.