You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Auto add-on

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Please, please, (pretty please), can you introduce an auto add-on. I was determined tonight not to miss it, but to no avail.

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Plus an auto rebuy!
  • edited April 2015
    +1

Lost count how many times I've missed it in the main/mini on Wednesday
  • edited April 2015
    Might be wrong but isnt auto add on against the gaming protection laws now? 
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on:
    Might be wrong but isnt auto add on against the gaming protection laws now? 
    Posted by The_Don90
    I believe that it was going to be but isn't now. You can auto rebuy/add on on other sites eg stars/888 so I don't believe it is a gaming protection reason for it not being in place.
  • edited April 2015
    Auto add on would be nice....

....but I am struggling to grasp how people miss it? It's the same level every week, it mentions it in the tournament structure, then a big message pops up saying there is a 3 minute break for rebuys/add on.
  • edited April 2015
    Auto add on would be nice.... ....but I am struggling to grasp how people miss it? It's the same level every week, it mentions it in the tournament structure, then a big message pops up saying there is a 3 minute break for rebuys/add on.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

what happens if you need a wee, ciggie break, troll break??

you miss it ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Auto add on would be nice.... ....but I am struggling to grasp how people miss it? It's the same level every week, it mentions it in the tournament structure, then a big message pops up saying there is a 3 minute break for rebuys/add on.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    you'd have thought eh - guess they're as dopey as me
    +1 to the OP
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : you'd have thought eh - guess they're as dopey as me +1 to the OP
    Posted by GELDY

doesn't take much :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : what happens if you need a wee, ciggie break, troll break?? you miss it ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    Then you have your scheduled 5 min break for all that, or if you can't wait then at least take the add on at the start of the 3 mins then trot off to do whatever for the remaining time.

I think I missed it once cos I just wasn't paying attention, but to continually miss it seems pretty stupid. Especially as it leaves you at a disadvantage vs the rest of the field.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    If I have 15 tables, am speaking to people on Skype, railing some tables too then that is how I sometimes miss it
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : If I have 15 tables, am speaking to people on Skype, railing some tables too then that is how I sometimes miss it
    Posted by MattBates

another MB post in the running for post of the year award.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : If I have 15 tables, am speaking to people on Skype, railing some tables too then that is how I sometimes miss it
    Posted by MattBates
    Yeah I appreciate that, and as I said above having it automated would be beneficial.

Play less tables is clearly the solution ;)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : another MB post in the running for post of the year award.
    Posted by samantha25
    Nah, too many brags in it; playing 15 tables AND having friends to rail/talk to on Skype.

Brag overload.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : Nah, too many brags in it; playing 15 tables AND having friends to rail/talk to on Skype. Brag overload.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

The only brag I see there is 15 tables, if I pull all the table in the house together I have 7.

The friends on skype and rail is pretty normal for folk that actually aren't a erm, C-Bombness
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : The only brag I see there is 15 tables, if I pull all the table in the house together I have 7. The friends on skype and rail is pretty normal for folk that actually aren't a erm, C-Bombness
    Posted by samantha25
    tl;dr
  • edited April 2015
    I played a couple of rebuys on Friday night and didnt miss add ons in either however, with different start times and (iirc) one having a 75 minute rebuy period and the other a 90 minute rebuy period, I had to constantly keep checking the cashier tab or open the lobby.

Imo its little things like this that put people off playing on the site.  A vast mount of players want to multitable,  and making little adjustments like an auto add on makes it easier to do so.

Im sure if Sky ironed out the "issues" with their software and implemented small things that can often make a big difference it'll make a big difference to whether new players will play/continue to play on the site.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on : tl;dr
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

TBF... most of my posts aimed at you have 2 letters.

FO/FU/PO/****

Ok one has 4 :)