You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
just wondering if anyone can help me

is there anyway i can check how many poker points i have earned in the past week rather than how many i have earned over all?

thanks in advanced

Comments

• edited April 2015
    You can do it by month in the "My Account" section
  • edited April 2015
    Best way is to click on my account, then under transactions section click on the tab that shows 24 hours and change to 1 week, then you will have to manually check through each transaction and convert to points...I'm guessing it's to see if you've made enough for the grand national freeroll :) good luck!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    Best way is to click on my account, then under transactions section click on the tab that shows 24 hours and change to 1 week, then you will have to manually check through each transaction and convert to points...I'm guessing it's to see if you've made enough for the grand national freeroll :) good luck!
    Posted by Snuffer

hiya thanks ill have a look and yeah its for saturday and i have plenty of points but it says im not allowed to enter. It could be reg is not open yet maybe? no one else has entered yet
  • edited April 2015
    Good luck bud, it's normally 24 hours prior that reg opens with these freerolls....gl again :)