You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what a nice streak

edited April 2015 in The Poker Clinic
so playing a tournament today happily plodding along chip leader 7 or 8 bounties 50 people left things going great
guy all ins for 8th of my stack other guy calls with qtr my stack so as I look at my kk I all in thinking woo hoo a good day
1st guy has qq other guy calls with k 10 awesome for me
flop q 10 2 turn 6 river 10 annoyed to say the least but hey im still top 3 how bad can it be
40 minutes im down to 3rd lowest due to fact I haven't won a hand since not one hand even when I get kings again they lose to someone playing q 10 so 10 pound entry ended up with 25 in bounties so not a losing tournie
but to lose every single hand for 40 minutes is nigh on impossible ,and b4 all the haters start yes its poker it happens yes so does eclipses but u don't see one every day you but how many real bad beats do u see in the average tournament, far too many for it to be random, the site likes bad beats it gives the lesser players more of a chance.....
of course they governed by Alderney a company that doesn't accept any correspondence or gives any information but are glad to say they check sky and when you look into it yes they did 6years ago since then I assume it all on trust

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to what a nice streak:
    so playing a tournament today happily plodding along chip leader 7 or 8 bounties 50 people left things going great guy all ins for 8th of my stack other guy calls with qtr my stack so as I look at my kk I all in thinking woo hoo a good day 1st guy has qq other guy calls with k 10 awesome for me flop q 10 2 turn 6 river 10 annoyed to say the least but hey im still top 3 how bad can it be 40 minutes im down to 3rd lowest due to fact I haven't won a hand since not one hand even when I get kings again they lose to someone playing q 10 so 10 pound entry ended up with 25 in bounties so not a losing tournie but to lose every single hand for 40 minutes is nigh on impossible ,and b4 all the haters start yes its poker it happens yes so does eclipses but u don't see one every day you but how many real bad beats do u see in the average tournament, far too many for it to be random, the site likes bad beats it gives the lesser players more of a chance..... of course they governed by Alderney a company that doesn't accept any correspondence or gives any information but are glad to say they check sky and when you look into it yes they did 6years ago since then I assume it all on trust
    Posted by fliddyfish

Please post the 7 hands where you took the heads then I will pass comment.

Oh wait........ It will show you got you share of luck too along the way! 

Then post the hands you didn't win that you played and maybe we can help you out.

Ps.... If the bad beats are there to give lesser players an advantage, sky must think you are god, give you £15 profit then bust you out.

• edited April 2015
    Ps just read your previous contributions to the forum and as they are all anti this site I retract my offer for hand help as you are probably a far better player and what would anyone on this site know huh?

Pps - shame that chat ban not live still huh