You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

live chat sarcasm/where else to play poker

edited April 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
as many other players I have spoken to....we have suffered freezing of games and disconnections, sky will not refund or entertain these type of queries, twice I have experienced sarcasm from live chat operators, tonight I have experienced this again from operator Oliver B, the sarcasm was unbelievable I had to read twice....do these silly people not realise without players using sky live chat they would have no job ? 

anyhow any suggestions of a site that treats their customers with respect? as im looking for somewhere new to play....its unfortunate but sky really has had its day

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to live chat sarcasm/where else to play poker:
    as many other players I have spoken to....we have suffered freezing of games and disconnections, sky will not refund or entertain these type of queries, twice I have experienced sarcasm from live chat operators, tonight I have experienced this again from operator Oliver B, the sarcasm was unbelievable I had to read twice....do these silly people not realise without players using sky live chat they would have no job ?  anyhow any suggestions of a site that treats their customers with respect? as im looking for somewhere new to play....its unfortunate but sky really has had its day
    Posted by joynt
    Half your posts on here have been about the same thing, but its obv not your fault,,,

People have tried to to be helpful but it seems nothing works at ur end ( titter )

Try deleting your cookies and search history ( prob shoes/ handbags / dogs on skateboards )

Get rid of dial up and sign with a good broadband provider,

All the best fella xx