You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

It's been bugging me for a while..

edited February 2010 in Community Suggestions
Don't know if this is strictly community or a part of the whole SkyPoker/Vegas/Bet thing but:

1)  Can we please remove the 'Boss?!  Look Busy!!' button.  I very much doubt it would work rather than just minimising and it makes this site look so bush league.

2)  Any chance of getting self-exclusions from some parts of the site.  For instance, I just want to play poker but occasionally go into Vegas and of course lose a lot of my Bankroll.  Could we be able to exclude ourselves from selected areas or deposit into different 'wallets?'

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    hey there,

thanks for your suggestions.

i think quite a few people like 'the boss, look busy' button. it's pretty small and hidden away so maybe just try your best to ignore it.

as far as the self exclusions, i know this has been said before by others and i'll certainly pass it on again.

it may be something that we look at bringing in for the future. i can't be too specific at this moment in time but it is certainly a possibility.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited January 2010
    Thank you very much for your reply Rich.

Ok, I was probably being a little too fussy about the boss button.  Point taken.  Thank you for the update on the self exclusions.

Many thanks again
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: It's been bugging me for a while..:
    Thank you very much for your reply Rich. Ok, I was probably being a little too fussy about the boss button.  Point taken.  Thank you for the update on the self exclusions. Many thanks again
    Posted by TommyD
    I know Rich is thinking it, so i will say it, have u no self control what-so-ever?
    Jsst do not go on there and you cant lose money