You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash in my seat??

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi all, having managed to freeroll my way to the Vagas 3.2 K final (£350 buy in) just wounded if i had the option of canceling my reg and banking the £350. Not sure about my availability for this game and think i have probably used up all my luck. Just to also say i played most the QF on the same table as Lolufold (sky poker pro) and noticed he de- registered having also qualified for the semi? comments please.

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Cash in my seat??:
    Hi all, having managed to freeroll my way to the Vagas 3.2 K final (£350 buy in) just wounded if i had the option of canceling my reg and banking the £350. Not sure about my availability for this game and think i have probably used up all my luck. Just to also say i played most the QF on the same table as Lolufold (sky poker pro) and noticed he de- registered having also qualified for the semi? comments please.
    Posted by spinace
    Hi - as far as I know you can only cash out your seat IF you'd already bought into the event before you won the seat.  That way you'd be given the cash equivalent of the seat when you qualified but you'd then also be free to cancel your buy in after you win seat and get your original buy in back (so cash out lol).  However if you havnen't already bought in before winning the seat and you try to cancel the seat it will refund your original buy in which was zero.........  and then you wouldn't even have your seat either.

Sky cc might be able to help you - but I've not known them to do it to be honest.
  • edited April 2015
    Please play it.
    I know 350 quid is a lot of money esp as a free roll spin up but to go play in the Wsop!? That's the stuff dreams are made of. What an experience that would be and with a little luck you could win a sum that could actually change your life. Go on, go for it...YOLO!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash in my seat??:
    Please play it. I know 350 quid is a lot of money esp as a free roll spin up but to go play in the Wsop!? That's the stuff dreams are made of. What an experience that would be and with a little luck you could win a sum that could actually change your life. Go on, go for it...YOLO!!
    Posted by SJspanky1
    I absolutely agree with this ^ I did just that from a free roll and will never forget the experience, also a brag for life ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by spinace

Hi there, unfortunately this isnt normally allowed.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited April 2015
    Play in it give it a go, it's a dream, you could qualify go to Vegas win a bracelet and a lot of money. Obviously in reality like the rest of us you won't succeed, but unlike you we won't be wondering did I miss my chance.
    The seats are there they must be won so why not you, it must be someone.
  • edited April 2015
    Yeah you would need a valid reason why you can't play it to have any hope of getting it refunded... for future reference if you play any satellites you should always buy into the "target" event (ie. the tournament you will win a seat into) - that way if you win the seat and you can't play, you can de-reg and take the money.
  • edited April 2015
    Yeah you would need a valid reason why you can't play it to have any hope of getting it refunded... for future reference if you play any satellites you should always buy into the "target" event (ie. the tournament you will win a seat into) - that way if you win the seat and you can't play, you can de-reg and take the money.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    but with the vegas sats sky won't let you do that, so no point playing unless you are free on every day of the ladder
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

sorry, all I can think of now is the team description of you as Rus Cro in "beautiful mind" whenever you post.

you are no longer "tennis bloke".
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by spinace

and much luck in this ^ spinace :) do binks!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash in my seat?? : but with the vegas sats sky won't let you do that, so no point playing unless you are free on every day of the ladder
    Posted by GELDY
    Not entirely true, think I have cashed 3 or 4 times from the Vegas freerolls by buying in to the target tournament and deregistering and taking the cash.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash in my seat?? : Not entirely true, think I have cashed 3 or 4 times from the Vegas freerolls by buying in to the target tournament and deregistering and taking the cash.
    Posted by Snuffer
    true - freerolls ok but not therafter
  • edited April 2015
    Check the lobbies geldy, there are plenty of players in the final who are playing semi and quarters as well. Why play if they are not "sat for cashing"?
  • edited April 2015
    Check the lobbies geldy, there are plenty of players in the final who are playing semi and quarters as well. Why play if they are not "sat for cashing"?
    Posted by Snuffer
    well i've never been able to do it :-(
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash in my seat?? : well i've never been able to do it :-(
    Posted by GELDY
    Just out of interest, what happened when you did try?
  • edited April 2015
    the semi finals are not open for registration
  • edited April 2015
    Thanks for all info and comments guys, I think it's Vagas or bust for me!!
  • edited April 2015
    i won a 350 seat also and id rather cash out now aswell sigh
  • edited April 2015
    the 1 thousand pounds dont even cover flights .
  • edited April 2015
    the 1 thousand pounds dont even cover flights .
    Posted by reeler
    O.. M.. G.... Just to let you guys know, got a 3rd place finish in last nights Vagas 3.2 k final so its Vagas here i come!!!!!!! OMGGGG. Reeler also got there after a crazy all in on the final table. Flighs are currently about £540 return from Manchester Mr Reeler if your quick. See you in Vagas
  • edited April 2015
    wp brother and reeler make the most and enjoy wd
  • edited April 2015
    Wow great job well done to you and the other qualifiers.
  • edited April 2015
    Congrats to you Reeler and Liamboi, I reckon you'll all have the experience of your lives.

Lol to cashing in your seat.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash in my seat?? : O.. M.. G.... Just to let you guys know, got a 3rd place finish in last nights Vagas 3.2 k final so its Vagas here i come!!!!!!! OMGGGG. Reeler also got there after a crazy all in on the final table. Flighs are currently about £540 return from Manchester Mr Reeler if your quick. See you in Vagas
    Posted by spinace
    BOOMIO!

Well done spinny & reeler.
  • edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say thank you for everyone that supported all on the final tables. Yes the final hand was a "bad beat" but you know what Im NOT in the least unhappy at least I cashed in some money. It was a fantastic experience.
    It was a great final and I shall be trying again to get into the next ones but whatever happens these games are what dreams are made of although at my age Ive probably had all the dreams lol. 
    So what I wanted to say was GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU IN VEGAS and win win win.
    Have the most fantastic time,
    Nannypat66
  • edited April 2015

What a lovely post by Nanny. 

Great to see such warmth.
  • edited April 2015
    Well done spinace! Enjoy :)
  • edited April 2015
    Wow, still hasn't sunk in yet. Can someone from sky poker confirm what I need to do now, my better half still won't believe me we are going to Vegas. (Providing she can swing time off work that is). Thanks
  • edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say thank you for everyone that supported all on the final tables. Yes the final hand was a "bad beat" but you know what Im NOT in the least unhappy at least I cashed in some money. It was a fantastic experience. It was a great final and I shall be trying again to get into the next ones but whatever happens these games are what dreams are made of although at my age Ive probably had all the dreams lol.  So what I wanted to say was GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU IN VEGAS and win win win. Have the most fantastic time, Nannypat66
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Fantastic response, tear to my eye that :)
  • edited April 2015
    Wow, still hasn't sunk in yet. Can someone from sky poker confirm what I need to do now, my better half still won't believe me we are going to Vegas. (Providing she can swing time off work that is). Thanks
    Posted by spinace

Think you will get an e-mail from them in the next week or so.

Get plenty of sleep before you go - Vegas is 24/7 non stop fun.

Well done.
  • edited April 2015
    Congratulations  Spinace.
    Hope you do a Chris Moneymaker.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    p.s has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2,20 DEEPSTACK yet.