You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4

edited April 2015 in Sky Poker Live
Did anyone catch last night's show? How was it? I saw the first fifteen minutes or so. It had regulars Anna, Ryan and Stapes on, plus Tommy D. Any feedback?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Turned off after an hour, boring or what, watching 3 people play on their  ipads. Shocking
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Not seen it yet (recorded) but the previous show was superb.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4:
    Turned off after an hour, boring or what, watching 3 people play on their  ipads. Shocking
    Posted by REDARROW61
    That was my only concern. I like the idea of a leader board challenge (Reasonably priced car, Omlette, Soccer AM Board, etc), but couldn't see where the chat was coming from. I was hoping that the show post-challenge would be where that happened. Still, it is early days.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Live - Sky Sports 4 : That was my only concern. I like the idea of a leader board challenge (Reasonably priced car, Omlette, Soccer AM Board, etc), but couldn't see where the chat was coming from. I was hoping that the show post-challenge would be where that happened. Still, it is early days.
    Posted by Benchmark
    Well the previous show (with Rich, Tikay, Neil and.... MBSFNTB_JB, albeit without the F on this occasion) was just a few guys on the ipad but it was a very, very good show. Don't know if you caught that one or not? It was the first of an experimental concept. Still to watch this one, which I assume is continuing the theme....

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I caught that one. Lots of enthusiasm.