You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker chat on skypoker & the fear of the whip system or not?

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat

Is there a fear of speaking out on the sky forum ?Is sky to heavily moderated ?How do you feel as customers of sky the way the recent collusion issue was dealt with ?

There is a lot of posts on other websites and thousands & thousands of views on these posts,here is one of many below .
l hope sky mods will allow the freedom of their customers to discuss this topic here &not deem it necessary for punters to go to another poker website to discuss it there .
I personally think the  Collusion Our Approach thread was a good step in the right direction to a more open forum , but this is just my opinion .What is yours ?

Hoopie1Join Date: Jul 2008Location: E13.Posts: 15,352
These are my observations - please consider that I have no dog in this fight, I don't even play poker any more:- Sky is a fairly small poker site. What has gone on here doesn't reflect well on them, and the accusations about their Soviet-era handling of their own forum are as old as the hills.