You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Itsssss Friday people :)

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Friday and can only mean three things:

My time of week to bath my 3 month old 

My time of week to play main and mini

A certain Samantha's time of the week to get drunk ;)

Run well all - hope to see a lot of banter on the tables this eve!!!

Matt

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Itsssss Friday people :):
    Friday and can only mean three things: My time of week to bath my 3 month old  My time of week to play main and mini A certain Samantha's time of the week to get drunk ;) Run well all - hope to see a lot of banter on the tables this eve!!! Matt
    Posted by Nuggy962

WOT!! U only bath wean once a week?  Sam's tipsy more than that!!!   ;-)))))
    @Sam xx

• edited April 2015
    And the day you get banned from the forum?
    reposting things that Sky has deleted is a big step in that direction. 
    gl

• edited April 2015
    And i will deny that i reposted 
    but i still got banned

• edited April 2015
    Dont know if i'm excited or nervous this weekend?

Bournemouth's promotion push

or

Villa's semi-final
  • edited April 2015
    I remember when the "Friday Feeling" was all about staying in on a Friday,playing a bit of poker and making it through 2 or 3 multi packs of mini chocolate bars. 

When I say "remember", what I really mean is TONIGHT.

Thank Crunchie! 
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Itsssss Friday people :):
    I remember when the "Friday Feeling" was all about staying in on a Friday,playing a bit of poker and making it through 2 or 3 multi packs of mini chocolate bars.  When I say "remember", what I really mean is TONIGHT. Thank Crunchie! 
    Posted by NoCarbDiet
    :))
  • edited April 2015
    And the day you get banned from the forum? reposting things that Sky has deleted is a big step in that direction.  gl
    Posted by GELDY
    Shhh you, get me in trouble ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Dont know if i'm excited or nervous this weekend? Bournemouth's promotion push or Villa's semi-final
    Posted by VespaPX
    And villa done spurs last week ( my team) life is good for a villa fan! #bringTimBackToSpurs
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Itsssss Friday people :) : WOT!! U only bath wean once a week?  Sam's tipsy more than that!!!   ;-))))) @Sam xx
    Posted by Glenelg
    Haha yeah but if I get to 3rd break I shower too so keeps me going for week ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Friday and can only mean three things: My time of week to bath my 3 month old  My time of week to play main and mini A certain Samantha's time of the week to get drunk ;) Run well all - hope to see a lot of banter on the tables this eve!!! Matt
    Posted by Nuggy962

Oh just rem'd satted into main & "IF YA GONNA PLAY......"
    Gl ya'all 
  • edited April 2015
    I remember when the "Friday Feeling" was all about staying in on a Friday,playing a bit of poker and making it through 2 or 3 multi packs of mini chocolate bars.  When I say "remember", what I really mean is TONIGHT. Thank Crunchie! 
    Posted by NoCarbDiet
    Haha love this
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Itsssss Friday people :) : Oh just rem'd satted into main & "IF YA GONNA PLAY......" Gl ya'all 
    Posted by Glenelg
    +1 May as well be a free role ;) oh wait - got Jordz on my table! Time to hold on tight haha
  • edited April 2015
    I remember when I was a kid my Dad used to have his only night out of the week on a Friday to the 2 local pubs. At around 10.30 he would come home (pubs stopped serving at 10pm then) with fish cake and chips if we were lucky chips and batter bits if he wasn't flush and we would sit and watch the avengers on TV while eating whatever he brought home. We had little in them days 45 years ago but we were happy and in the same boat as the vast majority of working families.
  • edited April 2015
    I remember when I was a kid my Dad used to have his only night out of the week on a Friday to the 2 local pubs. At around 10.30 he would come home (pubs stopped serving at 10pm then) with fish cake and chips if we were lucky chips and batter bits if he wasn't flush and we would sit and watch the avengers on TV while eating whatever he brought home. We had little in them days 45 years ago but we were happy and in the same boat as the vast majority of working families.
    Posted by a00rock
    My Friday nights depended on the time of yeah, if light and in season would spend fishing with the old man at local stream, catching perch and roach, always thinking they were 2 or 3lb beasts ( time has taught me they were ounces for sure)
    When dark out would be a game of monopoly or chess or the occasional treat of watching TV in my room - no remote or colour but euro trash was just as good haha!

Great story rock - hope you had a good eve
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by Nuggy962

if I were called Samantha, I'd be drunk... as I am not.... I am erm, drunk :)

Hope you ran good chicken nugget :)

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Itsssss Friday people :) : My Friday nights depended on the time of yeah, if light and in season would spend fishing with the old man at local stream, catching perch and roach, always thinking they were 2 or 3lb beasts ( time has taught me they were ounces for sure) When dark out would be a game of monopoly or chess or the occasional treat of watching TV in my room - no remote or colour but euro trash was just as good haha! Great story rock - hope you had a good eve
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Cheers mate you too.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Itsssss Friday people :) : My Friday nights depended on the time of yeah, if light and in season would spend fishing with the old man at local stream, catching perch and roach, always thinking they were 2 or 3lb beasts ( time has taught me they were ounces for sure) When dark out would be a game of monopoly or chess or the occasional treat of watching TV in my room - no remote or colour but euro trash was just as good haha! Great story rock - hope you had a good eve
    Posted by Nuggy962[/QUOTE

Antione de Caunes...........legend!