You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A reflection on sky ids

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Hullcheat - wow did you choose a bad name. and you are not i assume
MadDave - you just called an allin with 34o - and how surprised were you to find you had two overs
MattBates - i just get it in pre as it's clear you luckbox reputation is actually based on your ability to outplay us all post flop
Slipwater - other than your tongue is there actually anything slippy about you? 

Any others come to mind? 

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to A reflection on sky ids:
    Hullcheat - wow did you choose a bad name. and you are not i assume MadDave -  you just called an allin with 34o - and how surprised were you to find you had two overs MattBates - i just get it in pre as it's clear you luckbox reputation is actually based on your ability to outplay us all post flop Slipwater - other than your tongue is there actually anything slippy about you?  Any others come to mind? 
    Posted by GELDY
    I'm really gonna struggle not to address that innuendo, Gelders.
  • edited April 2015
    didn't samantha post something like this already?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids:
    Posted by RLT16
    guess i didn't read that one 
    was it good - in which case i'm pleased to copy
    or not - in which case i'm happy to better
  • edited April 2015
    RLT16

Real Life Troll - someone who makes antagonising jokes or talks offensively about controversial topics.

Hmm - that could be me too.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by RLT16

Yeah I forgot about that, or got drunk and left the house ;)

Will have a dabble tmo when I come round.

• edited April 2015
    but...

Geldy = troll... saw it even, in a book... yup I can read pictures :)
  • edited April 2015
    ajmilton -  renowned for his wit and humour, also Plo8 champion
  • edited April 2015
    RLT16 R eal L ife T roll - someone who makes antagonising jokes or talks offensively about controversial topics. Hmm - that could be me too.
    Posted by Slipwater
    i wondered how long it would take me to get a troll tag now that id joined the outlaws, i feel that i've been awarded it far to early :/
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : i wondered how long it would take me to get a troll tag now that id joined the outlaws, i feel that i've been awarded it far to early :/
    Posted by RLT16
    Blame Google for that one.

hhyftrftdr - How have you fished the river for that draw? Really?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : i wondered how long it would take me to get a troll tag now that id joined the outlaws, i feel that i've been awarded it far to early :/
    Posted by RLT16

Yeah funny that isn't it, join us.. auto troll... sigh ;)

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : Blame Google for that one. hhyftrftdr - H ow h ave y ou f ished t he r iver f or t hat d raw? R eally?
    Posted by Slipwater

was the best slow roll ever.... tena was needed :)
  • edited April 2015
    samantha25... meh - too obvious.
  • edited April 2015
    samantha25... meh - too obvious.
    Posted by Slipwater

Samantha is a feminine given name. It has been recorded in England in 1633 in Newton-Regis, Warwickshire, England.[2]

It remained a rare name until the publication, beginning in 1873, of a series of ten books by Marietta Holley featuring the adventures of a lady called Samantha, wife of Josiah Allen.[3] This led to the rise in its popularity and its increasing ranking among the top 1,000 names for girls in the United States from 1880, the earliest year for which records are available, to 1902.[6]

It was out of fashion in the United States for majority of the first half of the 20th century, but reappeared among the top 1,000 names for girls in 1958, when it ranked in 998th position, and in 1959, when it ranked in 993rd place. It fell off the top 1,000 list once again until 1964, when it reappeared in 472nd place, and leapt another 293 places to 179th place in the ratings in 1965. The name's popularity coincided with the debut in 1964 of the television show Bewitched, which featured as the lead character a young witch named Samantha Stephens. The name has remained consistently popular in the United States since the 1960s. It ranked among the top 200 names for girls since 1965 and among the top 100 names for girls since 1976. It was among the 10 most popular names for girls born in the United States between 1988 and 2006. It ranked as the 15th most popular name for American girls born in 2009.[7]

watch out for witches slippy :)

• edited April 2015
    I always had a crush on Samantha in Bewitched. I think I had some kind of fetish for the way she twitched her nose... that's a thing that guys like, right?

Oh, just me then.

...and thanks for the heads up, Sam :)
  • edited April 2015
    I always had a crush on Samantha in Bewitched . I think I had some kind of fetish for the way she twitched her nose... that's a thing that guys like, right? Oh, just me then. ...and thanks for the heads up, Sam :)
    Posted by Slipwater

just quoting this before you delete it ;)

weirdo
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : just quoting this before you delete it ;) weirdo
    Posted by samantha25
    Haha.

Sigh... yeah, thanks for that Sam. Knew I could count on you.

Everyone else, move along! Nothing to see here!
  • edited April 2015
    2Guys1Acct - currently playing Super roller.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : Samantha  is a  feminine   given name . It has been recorded in England in 1633 in Newton-Regis, Warwickshire, England. [2] It remained a rare name until the publication, beginning in 1873, of a series of ten books by  Marietta Holley  featuring the adventures of a lady called Samantha, wife of Josiah Allen. [3]  This led to the rise in its popularity and its increasing ranking among the top 1,000 names for girls in the  United  States from 1880, the earliest year for which records are available, to 1902. [6] It was out of fashion in the United States for majority of the first half of the 20th century, but reappeared among the top 1,000 names for girls in 1958, when it ranked in 998th position, and in 1959, when it ranked in 993rd place. It fell off the top 1,000 list once again until 1964, when it reappeared in 472nd place, and leapt another 293 places to 179th place in the ratings in 1965. The name's popularity coincided with the debut in 1964 of the television show   Bewitched ,  which featured as the lead character a young witch named Samantha Stephens. The name has remained consistently popular in the United States since the 1960s. It ranked among the top 200 names for girls since 1965 and among the top 100 names for girls since 1976. It was among the 10 most popular names for girls born in the United States between 1988 and 2006. It ranked as the 15th most popular name for American girls born in 2009. [7]     watch out for witches slippy :)  
    Posted by samantha25
    All BS, live(d) in Warks and never heard of that place

E- $crew geography, there is no way that place is part of Warwickshire
  • edited April 2015
    2Guys1Acct - currently playing Super roller.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    not "just" playing the roller Ivan!

2Guys1Acct16600001£4523.50

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : not "just" playing the roller Ivan! 2Guys1Acct 1660000 1 £4523.50
    Posted by GELDY
    :D
  • edited April 2015
    welldone jamie burland :)
  • edited April 2015
    I always had a crush on Samantha in Bewitched . I think I had some kind of fetish for the way she twitched her nose... that's a thing that guys like, right? Oh, just me then. ...and thanks for the heads up, Sam :)
    Posted by Slipwater
    No! not just you eek!

The Genie from I dream of genie a close second :o
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : No! not just you eek! The Genie from I dream of genie a close second :o
    Posted by Tsaaaar
    Wow - snap.

Felicity Kendall in The Good Life? Nobody made dungarees look better ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Aw man i'm getting a semi
  • edited April 2015
    Aw man i'm getting a semi
    Posted by Tsaaaar
    Yeah, I think there are websites for guys like us.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : Wow - snap. Felicity Kendall in The Good Life ? Nobody made dungarees look better ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    +1
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : Yeah, I think there are websites for guys like us.
    Posted by Slipwater
    shopapervert.com?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : Wow - snap. Felicity Kendall in The Good Life ? Nobody made dungarees look better ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Prisoner Cell Block H had some real beauts! ;-)

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A reflection on sky ids : shopapervert.com?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I think you'll find the only perversion would be not agreeing with me.