You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Live! Tuesday April 21st on Sky Sports 4 (10pm-midnight) with Rich, Stapes, Stu Rutter and

edited April 2015 in Poker Chat
Looking forward to it, what are their sky aliases? Want to get a good seat next to them for the challenge, ;)

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Howdy!

Just a quick heads-up that tonight there's another 2-hour live show from Sky Poker on Sky Sports 4, starting at 10pm.

On screen this week will be myself...Richard Orford, my expert analyst for the week Joe Stapleton and, taking part in the '100 Challenge' (turning £100 into as much money as possible in 100 minutes) will be two huge friends of the show Stu Rutter and Alex Goulder (currently in the top 20 in-form UK poker players).

To get in touch with the show tonight...

Tweet: #skypokertv
    Should be fun. See you later!

• edited April 2015

I was like you JJ...wasn't sure of the aliases. I missed out on the table of Stu Rutter (easy name to figure out) and BeardyJohn (Alex). I am on the list for both of them though.
  • edited April 2015
    Evening all. Enjoying the show as normal. Beardyjohn?  Has Alex started shaving yet?  If he wants tips on growing one then I'm available for tips :-)