You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky price boost?!!?

edited April 2015 in Betting Chat
8-1 For Barce / Bayern win all 4 teams to score?!

Looks a cracking price to me... any thoughts?

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Sky price boost?!!?:
    8-1 For Barce / Bayern win all 4 teams to score?! Looks a cracking price to me... any thoughts?
    Posted by mrdavies
    Porto 2 goals ahead from first leg so would be surprised if they do anything but park the bus.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky price boost?!!?:
    In Response to Sky price boost?!!? : Porto 2 goals ahead from first leg so would be surprised if they do anything but park the bus.
    Posted by BADBOY985
     ye true.. but for the price its worth hoping they get a chance and take it!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky price boost?!!? :  ye true.. but for the price its worth hoping they get a chance and take it!
    Posted by mrdavies

good luck with your bet will be keeping an eye on it to see how you do.

• edited April 2015
    8-1 For Barce / Bayern win all 4 teams to score?! Looks a cracking price to me... any thoughts?
    Posted by mrdavies
    Couldn't resist this price boost, 9/2 out to 8-1 well worth a punt, gl
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by mrdavies
    This was actually VERY sneaky of sky. I checked & the double paid more than 9/1 with other bookies & if you put both selections into your skybet betslip it was around 6/1! They just wanted to make it look like a much better offer than it was. Always use oddschecker to check these 'boosts'.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Sky price boost?!!? : This was actually VERY sneaky of sky. I checked & the double paid more than 9/1 with other bookies & if you put both selections into your skybet betslip it was around 6/1! They just wanted to make it look like a much better offer than it was. Always use oddschecker to check these 'boosts'.
    Posted by goldnballz
    Correct. They were 7/4 and 13/8 which works out to just over 6.2/1. Not quite the boost they were advertising.
    So Goldnballz is right. It always pays to do a bit of research.

Tonight they go 2/1 from 11/10 Ronaldo anytime and Real Madrid to win. Hills were already 8/5 and are also boosting it to 2/1.
    Doesn't sound quite so good now does it.