You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

site is a scam

hya this will be my last post as i am suspending my account but before i leave i just want to point out a few things about skys s..t excuse for a poker site.

firstly this site could not be more fixed i play on many sites and by far this is so bad it needs shuting down

this site is for the bingo player and they do get rewarded

the connection is absolute s..t i have good broardband and the amount of tym this site crashes is f.....g horrendus

the points that we earn as palyeers are absolutly useless lol as u have to keep spending money to play freerolls, this is the only site u have to play in the last 24 hours to play a freeroll when ure points are on 18000 lol what a joke 

for all the people who have pointed these thigs out and been argued with that they are wrong well ure not wrong at all my advice is go to pokerstars 

ho and for all the keyboard warriors i arnt writing this because iv had a big loss iv only played the odd taurny on here and a fair few hypers i just want to point out the truth 

point being leave sky move on dont waste ure money

Comments