You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 rule for one rest for others

edited June 2015 in The Poker Clinic
would like to know why nobody at sky poker can answer me why there is some1 entered in may 3rds sky bet freeroll when the password not even out yet ?and why no 1 can  answer it ?and why does every1 else  have too wait for it and this special 1 not?

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to 1 rule for one rest for others:
    would like to know why no mark hunt at sky poker can answer me why there is some1 entered in may 3rds sky bet freeroll when the password not even out yet ?and why no 1 can  answer it ?and why does every1 else  have too wait for it and this special 1 not?
    Posted by MATTMUCKER
    Given the freeroll isn't until 3 May, does it actually matter?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: 1 rule for one rest for others:
    In Response to 1 rule for one rest for others : Given the freeroll isn't until 3 May, does it actually matter?
    Posted by MattBates
    hi matt the guy has a point as they aint supposed to get the password for that tourney till monday. and i spent a few hundred on skybet not realising that i had to be in the sky bet club to get the password to this weeks one . when i went on live chat didnt get any help still dont have the password for it and yet i do qualify as i spent the cash. never mind . ill have a good pop at the vegas tourney tonight . oh yeah if slip is about my english aint very good ha ha 

• edited April 2015
    would like to know why no mark hunt at sky poker can answer me why there is some1 entered in may 3rds sky bet freeroll when the password not even out yet ?and why no 1 can  answer it ?and why does every1 else  have too wait for it and this special 1 not?
    Posted by MATTMUCKER
    I never knew Mark Hunt worked for Sky Poker.  You learn something new every day here
  • edited April 2015
    Odd. Until today the only Sky Bet freeroll I could see in the lobby was for the 26th April. So... AFAIK... the freeroll for the 3rd only went in to the lobby today (?)
    I haven't received a password yet but I probably will before the day is over. Can't expect everyone to receive it at exactly the same time.

• edited April 2015
    If Mark cant help I am sure his brother Mike would be able to sort you out.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by MATTMUCKER
    Seriously...

Please get back to me when you tidy this paragraph up.
  • edited April 2015

I would like to know why nobody at Sky Poker can provide the answer to this question: why is there someone entered in the Sky Bet freeroll to be played on May 3rd, when the password is not even out yet?

Why can nobody tell me that?

Why does everyone else have to wait for it, when this special person does not?

All right, I fixed your post, but I won’t do it again. Please think carefully before you begin to write.

I think it works better as three separate paragraphs. It’s a fairly common technique to separate points in this manner in order to get your thoughts across with greater emphasis, and whilst the second paragraph is somewhat redundant – because it’s really just a rewording of your original question in paragraph one – I have kept it in so as not to corrupt your post too much.

I would also note at this juncture that this thread has been posted in the wrong room, but hey, occasionally we all turn up to parties without an invitation, am I right?

I hope this is of some assistance, and welcome to the forum.

• edited May 2015
    I would like to know why nobody at Sky Poker can provide the answer to this question: why is there someone entered in the Sky Bet freeroll to be played on May 3 rd , when the password is not even out yet? Why can nobody tell me that? Why does everyone else have to wait for it, when this special person does not? **   All right, I fixed your post, but I won’t do it again. Please think carefully before you begin to write.   I think it works better as three separate paragraphs. It’s a fairly common technique to separate points in this manner in order to get your thoughts across with greater emphasis, and whilst the second paragraph is somewhat redundant – because it’s really just a rewording of your original question in paragraph one – I have kept it in so as not to corrupt your post too much.   I would also note at this juncture that this thread has been posted in the wrong room, but hey, occasionally we all turn up to parties without an invitation, am I right?   I hope this is of some assistance, and welcome to the forum.
    Posted by Slipwater

:-)
  • edited June 2015
    I would like to know why nobody at Sky Poker can provide the answer to this question: why is there someone entered in the Sky Bet freeroll to be played on May 3 rd , when the password is not even out yet? Why can nobody tell me that? Why does everyone else have to wait for it, when this special person does not? **   All right, I fixed your post, but I won’t do it again. Please think carefully before you begin to write.   I think it works better as three separate paragraphs. It’s a fairly common technique to separate points in this manner in order to get your thoughts across with greater emphasis, and whilst the second paragraph is somewhat redundant – because it’s really just a rewording of your original question in paragraph one – I have kept it in so as not to corrupt your post too much.   I would also note at this juncture that this thread has been posted in the wrong room, but hey, occasionally we all turn up to parties without an invitation, am I right?   I hope this is of some assistance, and welcome to the forum.
    Posted by Slipwater
    u can read it cant u come round to my house to fix my paragraphs and ill separate your face into 3 separate points u larrup do 1 .guy was entered in tourney 3 weeks before password out u bell end brownnoser
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: 1 rule for one rest for others : u can read it cant u come round to my house to fix my paragraphs and ill separate your face into 3 separate points u larrup do 1 .guy was entered in tourney 3 weeks before password out u bell end brownnoser
    Posted by MATTMUCKER
    I can see you need a few more lessons.
  • edited June 2015
    MATTMUCKER - please watch your language.
    Slipwater - not everyone is as good with grammar as you.

It's a draw! Play nice...
  • edited June 2015
    Since this post has become off topic - it will now be closed. 

Please be warned we will not accept abusive or foul language on the forum, nor shall we accept blatant attempts of trolling to start arguments. We will simply chat ban you.

Play nice!

Sky Kirsty