You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help please - 10 seat tables?

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone

I'm quite new to playing a bit more actively on Sky and was well chuffed to get a seat at Luton but I am struggling a bit with everything online being at short handed (6 seat) tables.

Apologies if this has been done to death but does anyone think it would be a good idea if say one of the flagship 8pm MTTs a week was 10 handed rather than 6 handed as it would give stick in the muds like me a bit more chance.

Also are there any 10 seat cash tables about at the 0.20/0.40 or 0.25/0.50 sort of level. There seems to be a completely different dynamic to the 6 seat tables which seem to dominate the landscape here at Sky

I enjoy watching the 6 seaters on telly but I'm just not too hot at playing them!!

Any thoughts please?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I had never sat at a 6 seater before I came to Sky. Now, I dont reckon I`d ever go back to 10 seater tables.  I thought they did 10 seater at all levels on here.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Help please - 10 seat tables?:
    Hello everyone I'm quite new to playing a bit more actively on Sky and was well chuffed to get a seat at Luton but I am struggling a bit with everything online being at short handed (6 seat) tables. Apologies if this has been done to death but does anyone think it would be a good idea if say one of the flagship 8pm MTTs a week was 10 handed rather than 6 handed as it would give stick in the muds like me a bit more chance. Also are there any 10 seat cash tables about at the 0.20/0.40 or 0.25/0.50 sort of level. There seems to be a completely different dynamic to the 6 seat tables which seem to dominate the landscape here at Sky I enjoy watching the 6 seaters on telly but I'm just not too hot at playing them!! Any thoughts please?
    Posted by --bigjl--
    Hi

Unfortunately, the software they use cannot handle 10 seater tables, and yes there are 10 seater tables :)