You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hu cash. Miserable sods

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
So I come home from pub ready to spew my bankroll and coz I beat someone who just sits and sits and sits and sits ready for someone like me but unfortunately I take 4 x by ins off him at 25/50 he gets all upset. This alias sits every night taking up 6/7 tables doing jack shitee. Why oh why do the same 2 or 3 players think they have the God given right to rule the heads up tables. Make them play each other and new tables come up as and when they need to. Loving the fact the my night has been paid 4 and I have upset a miserable sod.  

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Hu cash. Miserable sods:
    So I come home from pub ready to spew my bankroll and coz I beat someone who just sits and sits and sits and sits ready for someone like me but unfortunately I take 4 x by ins off him at 25/50 he gets all upset. This alias sits every night taking up 6/7 tables doing jack shitee. Why oh why do the same 2 or 3 players think they have the God given right to rule the heads up tables. Make them play each other and new tables come up as and when they need to. Loving the fact the my night has been paid 4 and I have upset a miserable sod.  
    Posted by ALFIE123
     That's how it is Alfie they sit there waiting for the fish
    (not sating your'e a fish) and when they get beat 
    They cry, give me a chance to get my money back.
    WP ALFIE lad. Do not pay them any more attention 
    until next time you come home from the pub lol.

Regards Alan (do you play plo8 by chance)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Hu cash. Miserable sods:
    In Response to Hu cash. Miserable sods :  That's how it is Alfie they sit there waiting for the fish (not sating your'e a fish) and when they get beat  They cry, give me a chance to get my money back. WP ALFIE lad. Do not pay them any more attention  until next time you come home from the pub lol. Regards Alan (do you play plo8 by chance)
    Posted by ajmilton
    Plo8 ur havin a laff aj. Only just sussed out nl hold em after  5 years 

• edited April 2015
    your lucky they played u most of the time they sit out if a reg joins,best comment is go away,imo sit at a hu play who turns up.
  • edited May 2015
    sit with me when im on.... I will play you and I wont get upset when you destroy me!

Only time I wont play anybody heads up is when they min buy in.... just makes rake unbeatable