You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTPers?

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi

Can someone from Sky Towers tell us who is actually the PTP tonight as 2 nights we do not appear to have had 1, or was changed and we wernt told, so, pleeeeaaasssseee ?, sorry if I have got mother hen clucking at you :(

Comments

• edited January 2010

Hi Barry,

I'm not from Sky Towers, more like the garden shed, but I'll answer if it helps.

Tonight's PTP-er is scheduled to be D P Fitzgerald according to the Website, & as far as I know, that remains the case.

When you say there has not been a PTP-er for 2 nights, there may be some confusion here. On Tuesdays, there is no PTP "as such", instead the two PTP-ers do their PTP night as part of TKO. It would make no sense to have two Presenters doing battle in TKO and having an additional PTP-er. Both Lisa & I were on the Site on Tuesday night, in fact, so was Rich Orford.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPers?:
    Hi Barry, I'm not from Sky Towers, more like the garden shed, but I'll answer if it helps. Tonight's PTP-er is sheduled to be D P Fitzgerald according to the Website, & as far as I know, that remains the case. When you say there has not been a PTP-er for 2 nights, there may be some confusion here. On Tuesdays, there is no PTP "as such", instead the two PTP-ers do their PTP night as part of TKO. It would make no sense to have two Presenters doing battle in TKO  and having an additional PTP-er. Both Lisa & I were on the Site on Tuesday night, in fact, so was Rich Orford.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for you usual great response tikay :), Im still trying to work out why I put 2 nights?
  • edited January 2010
    hey barry, dp here - online to boot! sitting a sit n go right now but hope to see you in our feature tournament at 8. i've just moved house so i'm playing off a "dongle" which is very annoying re: connection, but i'll be here all night to take your chips!)

In Response to PTPers?:
    Hi Can someone from Sky Towers tell us who is actually the PTP tonight as 2 nights we do not appear to have had 1, or was changed and we wernt told, so, pleeeeaaasssseee ?, sorry if I have got mother hen clucking at you :(
    Posted by acebarry10
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPers?:
    hey barry, dp here - online to boot! sitting a sit n go right now but hope to see you in our feature tournament at 8. i've just moved house so i'm playing off a "dongle" which is very annoying re: connection, but i'll be here all night to take your chips!) In Response to PTPers? :
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Hey DP

Its gonna be a while before I can play in the open unless I sat in of course :), I am grinding away at the DYM tables trying to make my BR grow :)