You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Confused and dazed..

if you were comfortable in 2nd, don't see how if you were all were blinded out the same, you managed to come 3rd... are you sure yrself and 3rd placed at the time were not of simlilar stacks? because if it was a simple case of you ALL blinding down untill it ended you cannot have been comfortably in 2nd :)

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I was on livechat...She said tournament started 90mins later, and ran until 7am...I cannot see any player playing any hands in this time..But should it not stop at 3.20am when outage occurred...Am I expected to wait 90mins, at this time..their was no info, only down for maintanence sign on sky poker page. I should be paid 2nd place plus my head plus my bounty as per rules..If not I will be gone.  I checked I was in 2nd place when game stopped. 
  • edited April 2015
    You wont get a direct answer on here pon, I suggest you email and/or call customer care.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Dreadful...:
    I was on livechat...She said tournament started 90mins later, and ran until 7am...I cannot see any player playing any hands in this time..But should it not stop at 3.20am when outage occurred...Am I expected to wait 90mins, at this time..their was no info, only down for maintanence sign on sky poker page. I should be paid 2nd place plus my head plus my bounty as per rules..If not I will be gone.  I checked I was in 2nd place when game stopped. 
    Posted by poncake

Yhyh, not saying I disagree that if you were in 2nd you should be paid 2nd (only fair), just saying if all players were non active... how did you in 2nd manage to blind out behind 3rd place if you had a bigger stack?

• edited April 2015
    I was playing £750 Bh , started at 00.30...At 3.20am an outage at Sky poker occurred. I contacted live chat,was told it affected everyone...No time or anything on coming back online.Waited 30mins, Sky Poker ppage had message apoligising, no time when it would be fixed.
            Their were 4 of us left, I was comfortable in 2nd place. Expected to be paid that as per Sky Poker rules. But no, I was paid 3rd place as the tournement no idea why, checked hand history and it continued blinding people out for 3 hours without players playing, result I ended up 3rd. What is going on.
  • edited April 2015
    I have been in touch.brick wall.  .. How I ended up 3rd, is when blinds reached 20000 and 40000, player in 3rd was all in when stacks were less than blinds, small blind atuomaticaly against my big blind, his hand won, put him in 2nd..only 168000 chips in play, so was busted out by huge blinds..as only took blinds putting you all in, then its luck.
               But none of us were playing, so tournament should have ended at 3.20am, when it stopped for us all. Not restarted over an hour later, without staring at a maintence sign for hours.
               Posting here gets better feedback than livechat. it is only £40, but it is enough to put me off. Hope it is resolved.
  • edited April 2015
    I have been in touch.brick wall.  .. How I ended up 3rd, is when blinds reached 20000 and 40000, player in 3rd was all in when stacks were less than blinds, small blind atuomaticaly against my big blind, his hand won, put him in 2nd..only 168000 chips in play, so was busted out by huge blinds..as only took blinds putting you all in, then its luck.            But none of us were playing, so tournament should have ended at 3.20am, when it stopped for us all. Not restarted over an hour later, without staring at a maintence sign for hours.            Posting here gets better feedback than livechat. it is only £40, but it is enough to put me off. Hope it is resolved.
    Posted by poncake

Ah ok, I'd pop live chat up and try again. Did you explain no hands were played 1st time round? Always found CC ok, yet TBH not a lot of them seem to understand poker and work on facts so you have to make yr points pretty clear.

GL with it.
  • edited April 2015
    I have been in touch.brick wall.  .. How I ended up 3rd, is when blinds reached 20000 and 40000, player in 3rd was all in when stacks were less than blinds, small blind atuomaticaly against my big blind, his hand won, put him in 2nd..only 168000 chips in play, so was busted out by huge blinds..as only took blinds putting you all in, then its luck.            But none of us were playing, so tournament should have ended at 3.20am, when it stopped for us all. Not restarted over an hour later, without staring at a maintence sign for hours.            Posting here gets better feedback than livechat. it is only £40, but it is enough to put me off. Hope it is resolved.
    Posted by poncake

If you have only tried livechat - call and/or email.

• edited April 2015
    Yeah tried live chat, as you say, they maybe not up to speed with the tournaments format,  but emailed so hopefuly someone with knowledge will understand.  It happens I know, and no probs with that. But with 4 left, goes down, Sky Poker tech fault, still down an hour later, the tournament is over. I read rules so was ok with 2nd place,though was gunning for win, but the other players would say the same.