You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chairs

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi

Linked to our other post about monitors...

... what chair do you use when playing for a good session of poker?

Any recommendations?

Thanks
Sky Poker

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Probably the most useless "poker related" question Sky Poker have ever posted. Must try harder.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Chairs:
    Probably the most useless "poker related" question Sky Poker have ever posted. Must try harder.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    HaHa.
    You didn't see the other one yesterday then?.................

"What do you use in the way of monitor stands?"

I sat there for at least 5mins trying to come up with an answer for that one :)

I must need to get out more, cause clearly there are an array of stands out there other than the black plastic ones that came with mine :)
  • edited May 2015
    I lie on a chez lounge. Its great but only drawback is when ive finushed a mtt set and  its 3am and Ive done 12 tins of Stella and fancy a bit of cash before bed, Ive fell asleep whilst playing.
  • edited May 2015
    I lie on a chez lounge. Its great but only drawback is when ive finushed a mtt set and  its 3am and Ive done 12 tins of Stella and fancy a bit of cash before bed, Ive fell asleep whilst playing.
    Posted by cowhead
    lol. I think you mean chaise longue.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Chairs : HaHa. You didn't see the other one yesterday then?................. "What do you use in the way of monitor stands?" I sat there for at least 5mins trying to come up with an answer for that one :) I must need to get out more, cause clearly there are an array of stands out there other than the black plastic ones that came with mine :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Really?
    Mines black glass with a clear glass rim. Very stylish.

• edited May 2015
    I use the chair that I nearly fell off due to laughing so hard at this ridiculous question.
  • edited May 2015
    Energi-24 from Viking-direct £120, best buy I ever made due to back probs, would recommend to everyone :)
  • edited May 2015
    Havn't really got a fav, but making sure they have 4 legs helps an awful lot.
    Hope that helps any new players to the game..
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Chairs:
    Hi Linked to our other post about monitors... ... what chair do you use when playing for a good session of poker? Any recommendations? Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    what about this one

•3 Synchronised 19 inch LCD Monitors
    •A 7 inch LCD Touch Screen
    •Motion controls for movement
    •Webcam and headset
    •Lighting System
    •Top of the range Recaro seat
    •Air purification system
    •Battery backup
    •Built in PC or Mac computer system
    £26500
    might have to win a few games of poker on here to pay for it
  • edited May 2015
    any recommendations for a solid seat suitable for both gaming and poker would be much recommnded here, easily one of the most important things i need to get