You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Desks

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat

Hi  , whats your favourite desk to play poker on?

Which one do you like to put your moniter on or pull your chair up to?

My favourite has to be the Kallax from Ikea... it`s got great legs.. phwooooor.

Just read this..  Is it just me that's moist?

Care instructionsShelving unit/table top:
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.

Leg, adjustable:
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Stubborn stains can be removed with paint thinner.
Why the low price?

Is it just me that's moist?

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Desks:
                                               Hi  , whats your favourite desk to play poker on?               Which one do you like to put your moniter on or pull your chair up to?               My favourite has to be the Kallax from Ikea... it`s got great legs.. phwooooor.                              Just read this..  Is it just me that's moist?               Care instructions Shelving unit/table top: Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Leg, adjustable: Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Stubborn stains can be removed with paint thinner. Why the low price?                                                 Is it just me that's moist?                                              
    Posted by davelufc

ha ha ha ha brilliant.