You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Bet Club, not £50 anymore????

edited May 2015 in Betting Chat
I just checked my Sky Bet Club, and normally gained free £50 bet ...but only £20 now showing on graph target thingy..no £50 target..Hope this has not been cut. main reason I punt on Sky Bet...

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Sky Bet Club, not £50 anymore????:
    I just checked my Sky Bet Club, and normally gained free £50 bet ...but only £20 now showing on graph target thingy..no £50 target..Hope this has not been cut. main reason I punt on Sky Bet...
    Posted by poncake
    I've had an email informing me that Skybet wanted to give customers more of what they want, which means they have to reduce the Skybet Club offer to a maximum of £10 free bet.

Apparently Skybet know their customers prefer more price boosts and money back offers.

I appear to be an exception to the majority, as I was very happy with the SkyBet Club and have never been particularly attracted to the price boosts Sky offer.

Now if you are correct and say the Sky are offering you £20 per week in the SkyBet Club, whereas they are offering me a maximum of £10 a week, that would be even more disappointing for myself.

Of course its a free market, for the last few months SkyBet got it bang on right for me, if their revised promotions don't suit me, no problem, there are plenty of other companies ready to take my money :)

• edited May 2015
    iwas taken off the £50 free bet ages ago i agree with all the comments on here i was told as cash out was working well for others they were reducing the bet now im not been stupid but cash out if you cashed out your stake was not part of the sky bet club now i can get better deal else where i bet else where my average betting week was around 1500 per week and tbh i enjoyed the £50 free bet as a nice guesture now i bet with coral and get back 10% net losses
  • edited May 2015
    can i ask when did you last get a free £50 sky bet club bonus?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club, not £50 anymore????:
    can i ask when did you last get a free £50 sky bet club bonus?
    Posted by chefboy79
    I didn't always get the £50 free bet, but up until Sunday April 26th, I was able to earn up to a maximum of a £50 free bet.

It would appear that the SkyBet Club, membership differs for each person.

Reading 'term 8' it is quite clear this promotion will in fact differ for each individual, which just makes me a tad annoyed at the email I received informing me of the changes:

At Sky Bet we’re always looking to give our customers more of what they want. Due to popular demand we’re going to offer bigger value Price Boosts and even more racing Money Back specials, this means we need to make a few changes to invest in the extra offers

As part of these changes, we will now be offering you a maximum free bet of £10 every week as your Sky Bet Club reward.

So there you go fellow punters, Sky have reduced my Skybet privilege's by up to 80% so they can give you bigger value price boosts and more free bets.

Don't mention it, you are welcome :)

• edited May 2015
    Consider yourselves lucky guys.

The maximum I get is a £5 free bet, and I never get emails from them telling me anything.

• edited May 2015
    I was getting £50 free bet until now. I never received any info telling me different. I too will bet else where. Sky Bets loss. The way I bet, means price boots and all the other stuff does not matter to me. 
  • ommomm
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club, not £50 anymore????:
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club, not £50 anymore???? : I didn't always get the £50 free bet, but up until Sunday April 26th, I was able to earn up to a maximum of a £50 free bet. It would appear that the SkyBet Club, membership differs for each person. Reading 'term 8' it is quite clear this promotion will in fact differ for each individual, which just makes me a tad annoyed at the email I received informing me of the changes: At Sky Bet we’re always looking to give our customers more of what they want. Due to popular demand we’re going to offer bigger value Price Boosts and even more racing Money Back specials, this means we need to make a few changes to invest in the extra offers As part of these changes, we will now be offering you a maximum free bet of £10 every week as your Sky Bet Club reward. So there you go fellow punters, Sky have reduced my Skybet privilege's by up to 80% so they can give you bigger value price boosts and more free bets. Don't mention it, you are welcome :)  
    Posted by TheDart
    Your lucky Darty, mine has gone from £50- £20- To a max of £5!!!!! nice while it lasted.
  • edited May 2015
    I lost my regular £50 a couple of months ago and have been on £20 since, despite still spending lots.
    Mentioned it here on the site and others were saying they still got £50 so (as said above) it must be tailored to individuals.
  • edited May 2015
    I still got £50 this week, although for next week it shows i can only get a £20 free bet

i definitely prefer a freebet to any of the priceboosts, because over 90% of the priceboosts sky do, the prices are matched or bettered on at least 1 other site
  • edited May 2015
    This does take the p*ss, making out its due to their popular demand for price boots ect. They should just be honest and say you've been limited, rather than bluff you making out its changed for everyone cause of a mass demand for priceboosts lol..Mine has gone from £50 down to £20, and no doubt if i continue to win with the £20 i'll be in the £5 club..I spend around £300-£500 on this site weekly mainly on skybet, and its good to get that £50 back on a monday..Still at least we get something back, some sites dont even reward loyalty.
  • edited May 2015
    i was getting £50 up until last week now its been reduced to £20 as for the reasons why they have done it i dont really care,i never avail of the price boosts.
    Im sorry i think its a really bad show on sky's behalf because the first ive heard of this is the email telling me its happening as an indivdual i was not asked my opinion.

So where was this so called consultation with the masses of skybet?
  • edited May 2015
    The consulation with the masses of skybet was in the same place as the pink unicorns lol..It's a false email cause some people have been limited to a £5 free bet ages ago cause of this 'mass demand for more price boosts'. Like a guy said ealier on the thread the price boosts are normally boosted to a price freely availble at other books anyway.
  • edited May 2015
    Is it coincidence that your bonuses have been reduced around about the time the skybet freerolls are happening?