You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Operation: Make Priority

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to try and smash May and get to Prioirty status. I've never previously done this (or even come close), but i'm prepared to put in a massive grind this month.

Can anyone advise a mainly MTT player the best way to achieve this? 

Thanks in advance and have a good month!

Craig

Comments

• edited May 2015

hi craig,

unfortunately priority is simply not designed for mtt players to qualify.  for 10,000 points you need to turnover £10,000.  or £330 a day.  that not necessarily being a winner, that is actually spending £330 each and every day through 30 days.

the solution is to turn your money over more quickly and consider HUSNGs.

priority is a meaningless incentive for the mtt player.

• edited May 2015
    Thanks Aussie,

Sounds like it will be hard work then!!

If I grind for 25 days (hoping to) then that's 400 points per day. Just finished for the day now with a couple of 10/20p cash games thrown in to the grind and got to 418 points.

I'm assumming i'm going to have add these to the daily grind then!

Thanks again.

• edited May 2015
    Hey CJY gl with the task, I've been priority for a few months from grinding cash, this is definitely the solution to your issue, grinding cash get me around 1000 points a day but that is 100NL. I reckon a few 20-30NL tables should help you get there but be warned priority is not really worth the effort imo.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Operation: Make Priority:
    Hi Everyone, I'm going to try and smash May and get to Prioirty status. I've never previously done this (or even come close), but i'm prepared to put in a massive grind this month. Can anyone advise a mainly MTT player the best way to achieve this?  Thanks in advance and have a good month! Craig
    Posted by cjy
    Hi cjy,

Good luck on the attempt! It's certainly a tough one playing MTTs only, but is do-able if you throw in some low stakes cash  or STTs.

This month, if you earn 10,000 points, you'll qualify for a bonus freeroll with 2 Apple Bundles up for grabs. This bundle is comfortably worth over £1,000 and includes and iPhone 6+ and an iWatch, along with some other pretty cool apple gadgets.

Would be great to see a few updates throughout the month!

Cheers,
    JP
    (Priority Poker)
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks Johnson and JP.

It's been a slow start but there's a long way to go!

Will keep you informed.

All the best!
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Operation: Make Priority:
    Hey CJY gl with the task, I've been priority for a few months from grinding cash, this is definitely the solution to your issue, grinding cash get me around 1000 points a day but that is 100NL. I reckon a few 20-30NL tables should help you get there but be warned priority is not really worth the effort imo.
    Posted by JJJOHNSON
    Hi JJ,

Sorry my chat is off at the tables!!

It's not going great but haven't been grinding as much as i'd have liked in the end. Think i'll end up just over half way by the end of them month. 

Vegas in June so i'll try again in July. Good luck at the tables!!! :)
  • edited May 2015
    Hi CJY, i have made priority every month this year minus one, and that is through just MTTs, and the odd few HU Hypers at £10-20. So it is defintely possible to achieve if you just put in the hours.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi CJY, i have made priority every month this year minus one, and that is through just MTTs, and the odd few HU Hypers at £10-20. So it is defintely possible to achieve if you just put in the hours.
    Posted by GSmith13
    Whats your schedule mate?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Operation: Make Priority : Whats your schedule mate?
    Posted by MilitantG
    I would be interested to know, I play £22+ regging from 7-10.30 most days and only get about 7k points. Wasn't aware of anyone getting priority playing just MTTs.