You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Better Hand History.Time Bank

When I've finished a tournament It'd be nice to have the ability to look back over hands, but because its sorted by chronology it mixes hands up from various tournaments. Would be better if It was seperated by tournament.
Also a timebank to think about important decisions is needed.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    i agree with the time bank but i think there should be a limit on how many times you can use the time bank as in maybe twice per tournament . 
  • edited May 2015
    Disagree with time banks in MTT's and sats  when the min cashers/bubble avoiders are hanging on with their fingernails and abusing its purpose, but cash and SNG's I agree in principle.
    Can the software support it without a major change and cost to Sky? I doubt it will happen in the near future.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Better Hand History.Time Bank:
    Disagree with time banks in MTT's and sats  when the min cashers/bubble avoiders are hanging on with their fingernails and abusing its purpose, but cash and SNG's I agree in principle. Can the software support it without a major change and cost to Sky? I doubt it will happen in the near future.
    Posted by Snuffer

Having a 30 second time bank which refills hourly wouldn't give 'bubble clingers' much of an advantage, and its a valid strategy anyway. If you spot people doing this raise their blinds on the bubble and turn it into a positive for you, or counter tank yourself. Its difficult to think marginal decisions through with such limited time available

• edited May 2015
    The lack of timebank in cash games is a joke, the time you are given is hilariously short and paired with laggy software it means there have been hundreds of times where I've automatically had my hand folded because the time allowed is so short. 

Also, why the hell is there no disconnection protection in cash games? If you're internet dies, or sky freaks out in the middle of a hand and crashes it's just unlucky, you lose the pot. Mods - can we please get disconnection protection? Add 30 seconds say?