You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help needed please

edited May 2015 in The Poker Clinic

playing poker for about two years or so now ,mostly online ,I feel like I am not improving at all since I started playing ,won a couple of b/h on sky but not playing well just got lucky if im being honest ,where can I learn more about poker ,is there books or dvds that I can learn more ,if so I would really appreciate some suggestions from the sky community,i love playing poker ,especially here on sky ,I have tried other online sites ,but I have to be honest sky are the best for me

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to help needed please:
    playing poker for about two years or so now ,mostly online ,I feel like I am not improving at all since I started playing ,won a couple of b/h on sky but not playing well just got lucky if im being honest ,where can I learn more about poker ,is there books or dvds that I can learn more ,if so I would really appreciate some suggestions from the sky community,i love playing poker ,especially here on sky ,I have tried other online sites ,but I have to be honest sky are the best for me
    Posted by ynwa197525

There are some really good threads already up here.

If you post some of the situations (HH) where you have had difficulty, some of the very knowledgable players here will look at them.

I have found people more than happy to help, and have learned lots from posting up some of my most butchered hands :-)

Try and also put a little background to your thought processes at the time, this helps with analysis.

I am sure people will also post up many different more up to date books but I liked both Kill Phil and Super system2 

Good luck

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: help needed please:
    In Response to help needed please : There are some really good threads already up here. If you post some of the situations (HH) where you have had difficulty, some of the very knowledgable players here will look at them. I have found people more than happy to help, and have learned lots from posting up some of my most butchered hands :-) Try and also put a little background to your thought processes at the time, this helps with analysis. I am sure people will also post up many different more up to date books but I liked both Kill Phil and Super system2  Good luck
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    thank you Hendrick