You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sort it oooot support

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
evening. thought i would post this as slightly frustraited with support atm,
i won a £17.00 ticket to the vegas quater final tonight, through a freeroll which started at 16.00 
it said top 6 would get ticket in the  tournement description but when you click on the blinds and prize structure it showed as noone getting paid so i knew it was going to be an issue even before game had finished,
so i get on to support rather than post on here, and this is a copy of convo i had with support i have removed names to protect identities (i know the guys/girl at support have hard jobs but i mean come on) this went on for like 90 mins
 *: Hi, you're through to *.
 *: Hi * i have just finished playing a freeroll which awarded a $17 ticket i finished 5th and top 6 should of been paid but the tickets have not been awarded
 *: Top 6 places win seats into the £3.2k Vegas Quarter Final tonight at 8.45pm. Unlimited Rebuys available for the first 60 minutes, one 8,000 chip Addon during the 3 minute break for £0.50. Earn 10 Poker Points in the past day to register.
 *: Have you looked in ''My SkyPoker'' and tables, it should show in there
 *: no one at table has been entered
 *: and when u look at finishing positions on site ..where it normaly says what prize u won it has nothing showing 
 *: the next freeroll is showing exactlythe same
 *: It may be that the game is yet to finished, so once this has finished it will show that you have won a seat 
 *: no its already finished it automaticaly finishes when top 6 is decided
 *: as the prize for first is the same as 6th
 *: i have won tickets a few times this way and i knew before it ended that it was going to be a problem
 *: So it's not showing under My Sky Poker: My table ?
 *: no
 * Would you mind if i logged in as you to have a look and see if i can find it?
 *: u can but i know it isnt there 
 *: Sometime us logging or logging in on another device triggers it, I'll have to change your pin but once you log back in it'll ask you to change it back is that okay?
 *: yeah
 *: Thanks, do you have the table id please?
 *: sorry * i dont it was the 16-00 freeroll  
 * Can you go into 'My Account' and look for that table ID please?
 *: 5812085889
 *: I've passed it on to my supervisor and he is dealing with the issue, sorry again for the inconvenience * 
 *: np do i wait here?but i beleave when you guys were setting up the lobby someone forgot to add the prizes
 *: If you just wait here he won't be too long i wouldn't have thought, thanks for being so patient 
 *: np these things hapen
 *: He has just got back to me and it seems that you don't win the £17 that is the price of the seat you won in the free roll tournament 
 * yeah i know that
 *: but i want awarded anything 
 *: wasnt rather
 *: for example the one that started at 17-00 if you look at that mtt lobby
 *: and look at prize structure it says no prizes
 *: so those guys are going to have same problems as me
 *: but if you look at the tournement overview it says top 6 win seat into the game at 8.45 tonight
 *: That's right - so you will win the seat into that tournament - not the monetary value of the seat 
 *: yeah but it isnt even awarding the seat prize
 *: i have never once said that it would award 17.00
 *: OK, let me ask the Poker team. One moment 
* like i say you are going to have problem with the next game aswell
 * now the lobby on the one that has just started is correct
* can u see the difference in the two lobbies?
 * Thanks for waiting, i've spoken to the poker team and they have sorted the issue, you are registered for the 8pm tournament tonight, sorry for the inconvenience 
 *: they cant have as i am already manualy regestered
 *: They haven't added you, you were already there they had issue with the tournament itself but it has been fixed now
 *: no *i paid to enter the game as this issue wasnt resolved
*: so the issue hasnt been fixed *: dont mean to be rude but getting slightly agreeved with this now
* I've had a look and i can see that you paid to enter the 5pm tournament
 *: no i manually reged at a cost to ME  of £17.00  for the game i was supposed to win ticket for
 * and the game starts at 20.45
 *: The tournament i can see you paid for was the 5pm , you didn't pay for the tournament that starts at 8:45
 *: i was supposed to get ticket from freeroll but as you guys didnt give me my prize and enter me i manualy reged
 *: 07 May '15 at 17:05 Poker £3.2k Vegas Qtr £-17.00 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History 
 *: its for a game that starts at 20-45
 *: Okay i've passed it on to my manager and he is in the process of dealing with the issue and will email you shortly, i can only apologise for this issue tonight * 
only 17.00 but so frustraiting/annoying 

Comments

• edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015
    Looks like to me been passed on and will get resolved

I tell my management to try resolve, if can not send it up to me, seems guy done same? 

Issue is?
  • edited May 2015
    issue is lol... i was on 90 mins They haven't added you, you were already there they had issue with the tournament itself but it has been fixed now i would say this was blatantly a fib ,he seen that i was reged for a game and assumed that they had done it when i infact had reged myself...and if u have read the convo you tell me where in there he has grasped what the problem is ? he didnt even bother to look what game i was supposed to be reged in. the list goes on but im not going to add more as the covo says it all imo

• edited May 2015
    I think the guys at support get a rough ride as they rarely they get a mention when they do a good job. I have never had a problem with them as all my issues were resolved swiftly. I'm guessing they deal with all platforms not just poker so if they are not as well informed maybe you should give them a break and I'm sure this problem will be resolved.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: sort it oooot support:
    I think the guys at support get a rough ride as they rarely they get a mention when they do a good job. I have never had a problem with them as all my issues were resolved swiftly. I'm guessing they deal with all platforms not just poker so if they are not as well informed maybe you should give them a break and I'm sure this problem will be resolved.
    Posted by Snuffer
    I like you, you should post more. I think we're cut from the same cloth :)

OP, stop being a tart. Frustrating? Yes I'm sure. But give them a chance to resolve it.

I've said it before, perhaps tongue in cheek, but I'd love to see Sky sack off all freerolls for a month (more?) and give the equivalent £££ to charity.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by Snuffer

Yep - exactly this. 

• edited May 2015
    Also, it's pretty easy to see where some of the confusion comes from. You bought into the target event as they hadn't credited a seat, fair enough, but to someone not in the loop it would appear to confuse the issue.

If I was CC for lawn green bowls, and someone won a free game for 20.45 but this hadn't been credited, and when asking me 'where is my token?' I look and see they are down for a game at 20.45, this would frazzle my tiny brain.
  • edited May 2015
    as i said in my op i do understand the guys/girls get a rough ride, 
    I Think what annoyed me most was he lied to me and said that they manualy reged me to target mtt when they clearly had not, and he couldnt even get the times of mtt correct,am i supposed to trust a csa's word when he cant even get the bare facts correct,
    I mean if you guys phoned lets say your energy supplier im sure you would expect the agent on line to be able to deal with your query or pass me over to someone who can, 
    and lol at the tart comment (i know it was said in jest) But if i cant vent on a poker forum where else do i go!!?? just belt the poor cat or something anywhoooooo it wasnt sorted in time for the mtt in question and still isnt now But unlike the murphies
    regards
    DM  
  • edited May 2015
    as i said in my op i do understand the guys/girls get a rough ride,  I Think what annoyed me most was he lied to me and said that they manualy reged me to target mtt when they clearly had not, and he couldnt even get the times of mtt correct,am i supposed to trust a csa's word when he cant even get the bare facts correct, I mean if you guys phoned lets say your energy supplier im sure you would expect the agent on line to be able to deal with your query or pass me over to someone who can,  and lol at the tart comment (i know it was said in jest) But if i cant vent on a poker forum where else do i go!!?? just belt the poor cat or something anywhoooooo it wasnt sorted in time for the mtt in question and still isnt now But unlike the murphies regards DM  
    Posted by degenmuch
    He might be very new in the role? Could be filling in for someone else? I've told lies at work, as I'm sure everyone has at one point or another. Were you lied to, or was the guy just confused about the situation, bearing in mind these aren't poker specific helpers at the other end.

It wasn't said in jest btw.
  • edited May 2015
    removed as not stooping to your level  as trolling sucks
  • edited May 2015
    removed as not stooping to your level 
    Posted by degenmuch
    Leave it up! I've been called way worse than a tool on here :)
  • edited May 2015
    yeah easy to hide behind a computer sir, anywonder some stop posting on here
     but i will leave it at that
  • edited May 2015
    yeah easy to hide behind a computer sir, anywonder some stop posting on here  but i will leave it at that
    Posted by degenmuch
    What do you want people to say?

You've C and P'ed a chatlog onto a forum with someone who was trying to help you, which serves no purpose whatsoever. Granted, the person at the other end might not have been as helpful as you'd hoped, but it's not an easy gig, and as others have said, these people aren't specific to poker enquires and thus if they don't play the game then it can be hard to follow whats going on. Perhaps a little bit of perspective eh?

If defending the anonymous CC agent makes me a ''troll tool'' then so be it, I don't care.
  • edited May 2015
    lol i just want to leave it now, and i wont post on the matter no more as it serves no purpose to get into a an argument with someone i dont even know!!!! but i recken we both know my post was not aimed at you defending (as you put it a csa) 
    it was this 
    and lol at the tart comment (i know it was said in jest) 
    It wasn't said in jest btw.
    which sir makes you in my eyes someone who is trolling me/trying to get a nibble...
    bravo you i nearly did, but removed my post because i dont want to be seen in that light

• edited May 2015
    lol i just want to leave it now, and i wont post on the matter no more as it serves no purpose to get into a an argument with someone i dont even know!!!! but i recken we both know my post was not aimed at you defending (as you put it a csa)  it was this  and lol at the tart comment (i know it was said in jest)  It wasn't said in jest btw. which sir makes you in my eyes someone who is trolling me/trying to get a nibble... bravo you i nearly did, but removed my post because i dont want to be seen in that light
    Posted by degenmuch
    Apparently some girls down wanna see me in any light. Make of that what you will.

You're still acting like a tart btw. Again, not said in jest ;)
  • edited May 2015
    go play some pokers instead of being an interwebz warrior.... do u know if i am male or female??? if im female do you think i may take offence at being called a tart in a public arena????
  • edited May 2015
    go play some pokers instead of being an interwebz warrior.... do u know if i am male or female??? if im female do you think i may take offence st being called a tart in a public arena????
    Posted by degenmuch
    Warrior?! I'm as wide as I am tall! No tribe would want me.

I'm guessing male, but I don't really care either way. If tart offends you, feel free to replace it with any number of other appropriate words; plank, fool, idiot, clown, mug.

Honestly, just get a bit of perspective. Perhaps if you'd come on here saying 'I've been to CC but they couldn't assist, can someone from Sky help?' or w/e then maybe it would be more warmly received.

My subtle attempts at humour are obviously not coming across, so I bid you goodnight, and I hope you get your MTT entry tomorrow evening.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: sort it oooot support : Warrior?! I'm as wide as I am tall! No tribe would want me. I'm guessing male, but I don't really care either way. If tart offends you, feel free to replace it with any number of other appropriate words; plank, fool, idiot, clown, mug. Honestly, just get a bit of perspective. Perhaps if you'd come on here saying 'I've been to CC but they couldn't assist, can someone from Sky help?' or w/e then maybe it would be more warmly received. My subtle attempts at humour are obviously not coming across, so I bid you goodnight, and I hope you get your MTT entry tomorrow evening.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Oh
    , are you back from your hols then HH?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: sort it oooot support : Oh , are you back from your hols then HH?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I think some might want me to go away again sooner rather than later ;)
  • edited May 2015
    Honestly, just get a bit of perspective. Perhaps if you'd come on here saying 'I've been to CC but they couldn't assist, can someone from Sky help?' or w/e then maybe it would be more warmly received. 
    i will leave this thread deffinantly after these comments, i didn't realise that there was a perceived way of posting on a poker forum ???? i have posted on other poker forums and never seen this happen before you must at some point shw me where these guidelines are on posting in sky poker forums..... i didn't post on here to get comments from any forum members, especially ones as rude and obnoxious as you, i posted on here to vent and hopefully to get a poker manager to pick it up purely because after around 90 mins of being in chat with the csa i got nowhere, The fact still remains the csa i was dealing with didn't get much right in my chat with him i removed his name so as not to shed him in a bad light, But after my dealings with him i just wanted to make sure i had this passed along to the appropriate members of staff
    like i say my last post in this thread so troll away