You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mayhem Freerolls - A Blog

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Hey everyone

It's been pretty quiet on here recently, felt it would be good fun to start a mayhem freeroll sweat thread.

It's a fantastic promotion that someone can qualify for Vegas through playing a few freerolls. 

Would be great if other people got involved too. Posting your results up here.  

I'll start from next Monday, when the new week starts.

To date this week, I've played 4 out of the freerolls, with 10 bounties. 2 x 0 bounties, 1 x 1 bounty and 1 x 9 bounties.

To do anything this week, I need a barrel load of bounties tonight and tomorrow.

If we can get 10 people registered/ posting their results on here, i'll ask Sky if it's possible to get a £11 MTT entry for the winner of next week (Monday - Sunday).   

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Count me in please Larson.

Great promo from Sky, really enjoying these nightly tournies as I play 95% of my poker on DYM's it makes a nice change. GL!
  • edited May 2015
    yeah mate, I played four too, missed last night unfortunately.

Results

1 x 5

2 x 0

3 x 6

4 x5

5 DNS

Still in with a shout, but need a load of run good in the last two.

Great promotion from Sky though.
  • edited May 2015

Played em all, but had to leave tonights after 30 mins.  Been a decent week tho so far and am currently on 16/17 heads.

Thought I took 1 tonight but bigger stack was in pot so don't know if I got that one. Would help if heads taken was shown in game,  perhaps could be sorted for next week.

As has already been stated, EXCELLENT Promo.  Well done Sky.
  • edited May 2015
    Day 6, 1 bounty, Total = 11 Bounties
  • edited May 2015
    Played 5 - zero bounties. Reckon I'm just saving all my rungood for next week...
  • edited May 2015
    Am gonna try again next week. See of I can do better. Won't get to Vegas this year(my life's long dream) but will try and aim for a better result next time. 
  • edited May 2015
    Love that you're liking this Promotion guys! 

If anyone wanted to put a blog post together, kind of a week by week effort to try and get a Vegas package, I would happily feature it onsite.

Something to consider if you're up for it. Would be nice to share with everyone.

Many thanks,
    Kirsty
  • edited May 2015
    this freeroll sounds good, think i'll give them a try myself.
  • edited May 2015

Great stuff Craig.

Let's geta  vegas winner next week from those posting in here!

• edited May 2015
    I'll give it a go. Probably aready had my run good though as I've played four, with 0-11(17th place)-0-1 so far. Last one tonight and i'll just be glad to get above £10 as a reward. 

I will echo this - one of there best promo's. 

EDIT - crashed and burned very quickly, lost a race. So 12 is the score.
  • edited May 2015
    Great promotion and although not in this weeks contention i'm still interested... But will echo other people saying it would be better if you had a head count on current games like a normal bounty hunter. For example tonight the people in 1st/3rd/4th/6th places have already crashed out. but Mould03 2nd with 21 heads + 1 at least 1 head i've seen,Degenmuch +15 at start and maybe +5? heads tonight and Jollymack +19 before tonight and hanging in there. Would be nice to have a live leader board running as well. Good Luck those 3 still in contention. Cheers Dave.
  • edited May 2015
    13 heads and £22 cash, nothing in the last 3 nights games though but hopefully still in top 100 for a bonus tommorow.
    Good luck all in next week games.

• edited May 2015

Late regged tonight, long story (bloody kids), managed 1 head and limped to cash so finished on 18 with about

£40 cashes. Plus any prize money from leaderboard.

GL all next week.
  • edited May 2015
    Are you keeping this running every week?

If so, I'm in from tonight
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Freerolls - A Blog:
    Are you keeping this running every week? If so, I'm in from tonight
    Posted by Lambert180
    Hi Lambert,

This Promotion is running for 4 weeks. With the first week completed, there are three left. 

Good luck!
    Sky Kirsty
  • edited May 2015
    The new week is here!

All the very best of luck to those participating.

In my OP I mentioned about potentially being a prize, that does not seem likely so now it's all about the bragging rights.

Would be phenomenal if it was someone from this thread that ended up the Vegas winner this week!

Lets do this.
  • edited May 2015
      Late regged tonight, long story (bloody kids), managed 1 head and limped to cash so finished on 18 with about   £40 cashes. Plus any prize money from leaderboard.   GL all next week.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    nice 1 pomme seen bhoys done ok as well.

Will join in with this larson if thats cool.

EDIT: Got 4 heads and finished 62 and got £2
  • edited May 2015
    Well was the chip leader for about 20 mins tonight in the Mayhem. I really have got to get comfortable with higher blinds. I had the cards but the flops was not forthcoming unfortunately.
    Good luck all in the mayhem

oh and got 8 heads/ and 1 split one so don't know how that counts.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice1 Churchy

Day 1= 1 Bounty, most do better!
  • edited May 2015
    Don't know how many heads I got today, but I wish I ran like that more! (Thin brag alert)
  • edited May 2015
    Not much to sing and dance about, think I finished about 150th and got 1 head on the scoreboard.
  • edited May 2015

1 Head plus minish cash of £2.  So +1 on this time last week.  Therefore looking for 6 heads tomorrow, if only it was that simple lol.

GL all.
  • edited May 2015
    Well was the chip leader for about 20 mins tonight in the Mayhem. I really have got to get comfortable with higher blinds. I had the cards but the flops was not forthcoming unfortunately. Good luck all in the mayhem oh and got 8 heads/ and 1 split one so don't know how that counts.
    Posted by Darkangel7

Well played tonight. Re. the red bit , don't let the size of the blinds worry you, just look at how many blinds you have,

in relation to oppos. If bb is 1000 and you have 30000 it is same as 100 and 3000, also when you are in a strong position

like tonight you can afford to take some flips but only v small stacks that cannot do you too much damage. You can even

get involved with shorties with marginal hands but only get involved with big stacks when you have premiums.
  • edited May 2015
    Don't know how many heads I got today, but I wish I ran like that more! (Thin brag alert)
    Posted by Essexphil
    vwp... just seen the table :@}

EDIT: Got 0 last night out in about 5/6 hands 
  • edited May 2015
    I currently have 13 in total.I missed out on another 7 heads by not going with my institution and folding. 
    I have only been playing one year so I'm pleased with my amount so far.I'm aiming for 20/22 by Sunday.just like playing....x
  • edited May 2015
    I currently have 13 in total.I missed out on another 7 heads by not going with my institution and folding. 
    I have only been playing one year so I'm pleased with my amount so far.I'm aiming for 20/22 by Sunday.just like playing....x
  • edited May 2015
    Last night got 93rd I think and won a 1.00 and got another 3 heads! Total now stands at 12. 
  • edited May 2015
    got 6 i think tonight and then threw my chips away when and only got £4 

Seen phil was doing quite well
  • edited May 2015

2 ducks last 2 nights, must try harder.
  • edited May 2015
    got 6 i think tonight and then threw my chips away when and only got £4  Seen phil was doing quite well
    Posted by churchy18
    2nd :)