You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help - Roller Query - FAO Sky

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Maybe Tikay might be able to answer this, I'm guessing he's the only Sky person that might be around at this time on a Sunday....

Basically I was just talking to a mate about the fact I can't play tonight and he said 'you know you're regged in the roller, right?'

I didn't know this... I'm 90% sure I aint regged the roller myself, I aint even logged in to Sky since Friday night. I can only imagine it's a free entry but it's not often Sky dish out £110 roller seats and I can't remember taking part in any comps...

On the off chance it is my money obv I wanna de-reg and not lose my £110 but if it's a free entry I'd like to either swap it to next week if I can or I guess I'll just have to leave it and I'll have to start when I can and spin up whatever I got left, but I obv don't wanna do that if it's my own £££.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Got it all sorted now.

CC confirmed that I'm entered in the Roller but I didn't pay for it so must have been a free entry. They've also moved it to next week instead for me cos I can't play tonight so great news.

Does anyone have any clue at all where/why I might have been given a £110 seat for free :s
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Help - Roller Query - FAO Sky:
    Got it all sorted now. CC confirmed that I'm entered in the Roller but I didn't pay for it so must have been a free entry. They've also moved it to next week instead for me cos I can't play tonight so great news. Does anyone have any clue at all where/why I might have been given a £110 seat for free :s
    Posted by Lambert180
    how the other half live hey, nice life ; )

gl next week
  • edited May 2015

No idea Paul, I can't help.

It's not as a result of any Free Entries that I have arranged for Community Competitions.
  • edited May 2015
    ill check to see if im entered...no,no im not,sigh
  • edited May 2015
    Sucks to be you! ;)
    :) 
  • edited May 2015
    Yeh tough life ;)

Big thank you to Sky anyway, whatever it was for :)
  • edited May 2015
    Did you not think to ask CC what it was for? :)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Help - Roller Query - FAO Sky:
    I'm 90% sure I aint regged the roller myself... Any suggestions?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thin brag, mate - we should all be so wealthy that we could throw £110 at a tournament and not even notice the dent in our roll.

Suggestions? Er... not starting a thread, rubbing our noses in it ;)
  • edited May 2015
    I have just won a free seat in sunday roller via answering A Guess the hand comp on twitter here 

.@jamiewordsleyx is this week's #SkyPokerComp winner. No one was spot on, he was selected from those with one right: http://sky.me/1JCi8Fq 

So maybe from that last week ?
  • edited May 2015
    Sigh, genuinely didn't intend this to be some poorly veiled brag lol, I wasn't sure if I'd just regged by accident midweek. I did ask CC and eventually they could tell me that I was registered and the money hadn't been taken from my account but they couldn't tell me why.

Fwiw, JP from Prio has since contacted me and said it's a TY for all the help with the issues around being able to play on Sky if your ISP is EE. I dunno if anyone has noticed btw, I know there aint that many EE users on here, but you shouldn't have anymore trouble playing on here now with EE.

Nice one on winning a seat WhiteBeast, glgl on Sunday
  • edited May 2015
    Sigh, genuinely didn't intend this to be some poorly veiled brag lol, I wasn't sure if I'd just regged by accident midweek. I did ask CC and eventually they could tell me that I was registered and the money hadn't been taken from my account but they couldn't tell me why. Fwiw, JP from Prio has since contacted me and said it's a TY for all the help with the issues around being able to play on Sky if your ISP is EE. I dunno if anyone has noticed btw, I know there aint that many EE users on here, but you shouldn't have anymore trouble playing on here now with EE. Nice one on winning a seat WhiteBeast, glgl on Sunday
    Posted by Lambert180
    Blimey, that old chestnut. Had forgotten about that! Glad it's sorted.

• edited May 2015
    Sigh, genuinely didn't intend this to be some poorly veiled brag lol, I wasn't sure if I'd just regged by accident midweek. I did ask CC and eventually they could tell me that I was registered and the money hadn't been taken from my account but they couldn't tell me why. Fwiw, JP from Prio has since contacted me and said it's a TY for all the help with the issues around being able to play on Sky if your ISP is EE. I dunno if anyone has noticed btw, I know there aint that many EE users on here, but you shouldn't have anymore trouble playing on here now with EE. Nice one on winning a seat WhiteBeast, glgl on Sunday
    Posted by Lambert180
    I only saw moaning, not helping.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Help - Roller Query - FAO Sky : I only saw moaning, not helping.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Lol probably because you don't live with me so didn't see the hours spent talking to tech guys from sky and EE to help fix it.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Help - Roller Query - FAO Sky : Lol probably because you don't live with me so didn't see the hours spent talking to tech guys from sky and EE to help fix it.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thank God for small mercies ;)

Wp Paul, absolute trooper and I hope you run well in the freebie.