You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help with the downlaod please

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Not sure if this is the place for technical questions but if anybody can help. I have recently managed to wipe my computer (accidently) so am now re installing all the various bits and bobs.

I have downlaoded the skypoker client but it just spins on intialising and never actually gives me the chance to log in. It has woprked fine previously to this.

Any possible reasons to why this may be and solution if possible

Many Thanks

James

Comments

• edited May 2015
    This sounds like a connection problem, but first as always uninstall the sky poker client then reinstall it. It is a good idea before re- installing to check that all of it has gone. If it still does it then check your internet connection as the Sky system can be a bit fussy. If you are a wired connection then ensure you don't have wireless one trying to work also. If you are wireless then make sure only the strongest is connected. If that doesn't work then I am afraid you will need more of an expert than me.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Help with the downlaod please:
    Not sure if this is the place for technical questions but if anybody can help. I have recently managed to wipe my computer (accidently) so am now re installing all the various bits and bobs. I have downlaoded the skypoker client but it just spins on intialising and never actually gives me the chance to log in. It has woprked fine previously to this. Any possible reasons to why this may be and solution if possible Many Thanks James
    Posted by jams88
    download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
  • edited May 2015
    Flash player is up to date and the connection is wired and everything else internet related seems to be fine. Still not luck with sky though having to play through the browser atm which is a tad annoying.