You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats or something more sinister.....

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
raise preflop with kq get one caller. flop k3 10 rainbow. guy bets .5 pot. I don't think he's got ak or even a k. I try to shut  it down with going allin, I have his stack covered by 2x. He calls with 10J...turn river..JJ....really!!!!!

Another hand, where I'm playing very tight as Sky seems to be content to  foil me(for want of a better phrases that I'm not allowed to use apparently) at every turn....I call on sb with 10 9...4 callers....flop comes down AKJ rainbow...all checks, which I'm surprised about...turn card q, giving me nut straight with no flush draws on board..I put in small value bet, next guy reraises me 6x so he has a 10 also...folds around to guy on button who goes allin..he must have a 10 as well...I call allin, guy next to me who was the initial reraiser calls allin....The player who had went allin turns over kq, so me another initiall raiser both have 10s and nut straight..
River card K....surprise surprise SKY.... hits his 4 outer at less than 10% to win...

These are two examples of the unbelievable bad luck I've been having over one day....

This isn't just coincidence....I'm a tight player and don't play bingo but the amount of times that I've been miles ahead and got rivered or donked by idiots is beyond just bad luck....

It seems SKY wants the idiots to prosper and keep their business...time for another site

Which poker site do you guys suggest that is FAIRER than on here?

Comments