You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live to show email

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
does anyone know the email for the live to show please.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    It's skyopen@bskyb.com
  • edited May 2015
    Is that email still checked during a show?

Seems that the only contact method referenced these days is twitter.

Now I do have a twitter acct but it is for business use so I wont be tweeting the show with it - my business followers may be a bit confused if they suddenly get a bunch of tweets in the feed.

Is it AK?

Great show so far

Isn't Anna looking lovely tonight

Please can we have more concrete facts tikay

etc etc

Yet to bother having a twitter acct for personal use so being able to email still would be useful. 

• edited May 2015

Hi Guys,

Yes, as far as I am aware, that e-mail address is still active.

They are trying to drive more stuff via Twitter, but the e-Mail inbox is still monitored.

Please note that incoming e-Mails are first filtered by the Gallery Staff before being forwarded into the Presenter in the Studio, so, using last night as an example, Anna would not see all incoming e-Mails, only those that were forwarded from the Gallery.

• edited May 2015
    Tikay 7 O'Clock in the morning, I thought poker players had just gone to bed then:-)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Live to show email:
    Tikay 7 O'Clock in the morning, I thought poker players had just gone to bed then:-)
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Poker player? Me? Not so much these days, lol.

Got to bed at 2am, was up at 5am, as always. Habit of a lifetime, getting up at 5am, I've got up at 5am almost every day of my life. I had replied to 11 PM's & sent 7 e-Mails before I opened the Forum.

Mind you, I generally go for a nap at about midday. ;)

• edited May 2015
    Email? I'm still sending them texts and they never get read out .. but I'll keep trying ha!