You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freeroll password?

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
where do you get them from? or do you get invited only?

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Most freerolls tell you the entry requirments and how/what you have too do too gain entry other than that they are invite only or through some other promotion on one of skys other sites.

Welcome too the forum and all the best

• edited May 2015

Hi johnjoe.

What freeroll are you referring to?

If you mean tonight's Mayhem Freeroll, there is no password, but you need to have earned 25 poker points in the 24 hours prior to it.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: freeroll password?:
    Hi johnjoe. What freeroll are you referring to? If you mean tonight's Mayhem Freeroll, there is no password, but you need to have earned 25 poker points in the 24 hours prior to it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    tonight for instance , sky bet club fr freeroll needs a password as its private, i dont know how to get the password or how it works lol
  • edited May 2015
    Most freerolls tell you the entry requirments and how/what you have too do too gain entry other than that they are invite only or through some other promotion on one of skys other sites. Welcome too the forum and all the best
    Posted by churchy18

i see, thanks mate from the green side of glasgow!  cheers for the welcome :)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: freeroll password? : tonight for instance , sky bet club fr freeroll needs a password as its private, i dont know how to get the password or how it works lol
    Posted by johnjoe81
    Take a look at the Sky Bet Club promotion on the Sky Bet site.
    If you earn a 'free bet' with your weekly spend, you'll also receive the password to the freeroll.