You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can we have Jac35 back please?

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
How's Harry? How's Penny?

Have you got any worse at golf?

How's your teeth?

Do you still support Derby?

Think this forum needs posters like Paul right now.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    scary

i just clicked on this part and my browser blew up
    sounds like Firefox had an allergy to Jac
  • edited May 2015
    but I'm willing to risk it
    bring back jac
    why not
    I'll even use a different browser if i have to
    and he owes me one
    after i gifted him my head in Tuesday's mayhem freeroll
    trip to Vegas or watching Barcelona knock out Bayern: i chose barcelona
    so i had a few minutes to get as many random heads as possible
    yes you're right: nine
    oops typo
    i mean none
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please?:
    but I'm willing to risk it bring back jac why not I'll even use a different browser if i have to and he owes me one after i gifted him my head in Tuesday's mayhem freeroll trip to Vegas or watching Barcelona knock out Bayern: i chose barcelona so i had a few minutes to get as many random heads as possible yes you're right: nine oops typo i mean none
    Posted by GELDY
    Have you considered the fact that people like Jac might post here less because of the way you can be with people?

Anyway, he isn't allowed to post until end of June, unless he's happy to wear a Forest replica at MK.
  • edited May 2015
    If you wanna catch up with Jac you'll find his diary has moved "next door".
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : Have you considered the fact that people like Jac might post here less because of the way you can be with people? Anyway, he isn't allowed to post until end of June, unless he's happy to wear a Forest replica at MK.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Ironic troll post of the year!

Jac is posting his diary elswhere now. I did enjoy his musings but it seems he wants a new audience now. 

• edited May 2015
    If you wanna catch up with Jac you'll find his diary has moved "next door".
    Posted by SJspanky1
    And it has a highly original title. You'd never even realise it was him.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : Ironic troll post of the year! Jac is posting his diary elswhere now. I did enjoy his musings but it seems he wants a new audience now. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yep, you made an awesome first contribution on his thread.

Immediately put in your place though.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : Have you considered the fact that people like Jac might post here less because of the way you can be with people? Anyway, he isn't allowed to post until end of June, unless he's happy to wear a Forest replica at MK.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

pot
    kettle
    black

as Tikay says it's up to the community to make the forum work
    we all do what we can
    sometimes with good results
    sometimes bad
    but we have to try
    giving up - and I've been guilty of that myself - doesn't help

• edited May 2015
    anyway congrats to the OP for raising a good topic
    which i agreed with
    and then he/we got trolled
    #sigh

• edited May 2015
    anyway congrats to the OP for raising a good topic which i agreed with and then he/we got trolled #sigh
    Posted by GELDY
    You're just like the other bitter posters, can't wait to get the troll accusations in. Expected better from you to be honest.

As I said in my first post, he isn't posting on here for the foreseeable. Which is directly to do with the OP.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : You're just like the other bitter posters, can't wait to get the troll accusations in. Expected better from you to be honest. As I said in my first post, he isn't posting on here for the foreseeable. Which is directly to do with the OP.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

doh

you specifically stated that Jac might not be posting here because of the way I treat him!  so how did you want me to react to your accusations? i love jac although i know i have an uncanny ability to upset him. all i tried to do was agree with the OP that he should post here more, whereas you came on here to have a go at me. do let me know how you expected me to react to your comments. 

• edited May 2015
    ps I'm sure jac can put me in my place if i upset him without the team rottweiler needing to be involved. 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : doh you specifically stated that Jac might not be posting here because of the way I treat him!  so how did you want me to react to your accusations? i love jac although i know i have an uncanny ability to upset him. all i tried to do was agree with the OP that he should post here more, whereas you came on here to have a go at me. do let me know how you expected me to react to your comments. 
    Posted by GELDY
    I didn't state, I asked. Food for thought for you maybe? Especially after the ridiculousness on the TPT thread the other night.

You admit yourself that you upset him/get on his nerves. Make of that what you will. If you want a very good poster and nice person in general to stay on the forum....

And I came on here to inform the OP that Paul has to be careful if he posts again pre MK, as per his stipulation. That's now the 3rd time I've said it! :)

• edited May 2015

Forget it,i just liked hearing what Jac35 was up to.

Carry on.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : I didn't state, I asked. 
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

with your rhetorical question ......

you're always right harry, you know that, don't you
  • edited May 2015
    Forget it,i just liked hearing what Jac35 was up to. Carry on.
    Posted by chrispip
    same here

apologies that my agreeing with you should lead to this

do feel free to start another thread, or continue on this one

i promise not to get involved, so that the trolls don't have any reason to derail your thread

apols once again
  • edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015
    Jac35 is a legend!

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    I miss jac :(
    Posted by mrsduck

Same :( 

... and someone on this thread has a lot of cheek seeing as he had a lot to do with dadness doing one.

and no, not you Geldy ;)

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : Same :(  ... and someone on this thread has a lot of cheek seeing as he had a lot to do with dadness doing one. and no, not you Geldy ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    Oh no, surely you don't mean Harry.

I wonder if anyone might be so kind as to tell me either privately or on here where i might find the much missed jac blog.  I am sure I am being utterly stupid, but I don't understand the reference to "jac is now posting next door"
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Can we have Jac35 back please? : Oh no, surely you don't mean Harry. I wonder if anyone might be so kind as to tell me either privately or on here where i might find the much missed jac blog.  I am sure I am being utterly stupid, but I don't understand the reference to "jac is now posting next door"
    Posted by tsarina
    Not me. I'm very pleased to be friends with Jac on and off the tables.