You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

VEGAS ALL IN OR OUT?

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Dear Mr & Mrs Sky Suits,

For the final Viva Las Vegas tournaments.

Could you possibly consider an £11 all in (one seat per hundred) tournament. For the £10k Vegas package qualifier?

and if in the unlikely event the 100 is not achieved the winner would receive prize money equivlent to the cash fund achieved.
Registration could be opened early to possibly achieve more than one seat to the play off for places.

Everyone dreams of playing in one tournament to achieve a place at the Holy Grail of poker!!! but if they don't make it to the UKPC at Dusk Till Dawn, the WSOP in Vegas comes a close second!

Recreational players like myself would love the chance to buy a dream for a tenner!

Grinders, who will be playing every Sat would love the chance to make the tournament the easy way for just a tenner.

and the TommyD's (in a good way) who may have already qualified, probably wouldn't mind a tenner punt, to win a Grand spending money.

If you opened registration a couple of days before I'm sure you'd get the numbers! If you achieved the hundred on the first day. You might even consider opening a second All In Tournament.

Thoughts Please

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Nice idea Dunmi, I'm sure the all in sats would smash there guarantee.
    I think Sky have allocated all the packages for this year, 
    with all there promos and what not 
    Shame really like i said, good idea.

Regards Alan (plo8 vegas wannabe)