You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

multiple accounts

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Regarding recent speculation about using multiple accounts this as been resolved, iv been a regular player on sky poker for numerous years now. I met my girlfriend and she started liking the game also a couple of times we ended up on the same table which we both felt uneasy about and i can understand why this is as come out and why people suspect 1 person as 2 accounts. In future we have agreed we won't enter the same tournaments even though we like the same games i do apologise again but am a legitimate player.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Thanks for your post, I'm glad that this has been resolved and you have come up with a solution.
  • edited May 2015
    No problem, looking from an outside perspective i understand how this came across and i probably would of reacted the same sorry again to all people with concerns.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: multiple accounts:
    No problem, looking from an outside perspective i understand how this came across and i probably would of reacted the same sorry again to all people with concerns.
    Posted by ANTC4
    Thanks a lot for posting, glad this has all been cleared up.
  • edited May 2015
    I'm also glad it's been cleared up thanks for the replies HENDRIK62 and 67bhoys.
  • edited May 2015
    I'd say the moral of the story is to not have a girlfriend, as they cause you more problems than they are worth.

Now, where is that tin hat?
  • edited May 2015
    Lol ok hhyftrftdr
  • edited May 2015
    I'd say the moral of the story is to not have a girlfriend, as they cause you more problems than they are worth. Now, where is that tin hat?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    oooh Harry, not always.  
  • edited May 2015
    I'd say the moral of the story is to not have a girlfriend, as they cause you more problems than they are worth. Now, where is that tin hat?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    TIN HAT! TIN HAT!!! Your gonna need more than a Tin hat for that comment HH..........lol

If that was me and my b.f was on same table would try and knock him out into the stratosphere!!! lmao but that's just me. ;)

Good luck to you all
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for your candid post and good luck on the felt, ok I will ask the question-what is your gf's name on the site?
  • edited May 2015
    Ignore my question, I have worked it out by the other thread.
  • edited May 2015
    We was told we both could join freerolls regarding cash tournaments no, so I hope everyone is ok with me joining the mayhem.
  • edited May 2015
    We was told we both could join freerolls regarding cash tournaments no, so I hope everyone is ok with me joining the mayhem.
    Posted by ANTC4
    Good luck to you both in Free Rolls. :)
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks very much. :-)
  • edited May 2015
    Is hotflush a name picked out of a hat, or a characteristic of your good lady? :) edit I suffer from them and I am a bloke...ish
  • edited May 2015
    i suffered with them hot flushes tom for a long time,i almost turned into a nervous reck,but all is ok now :):):)hope all is well with you tom xxxx
  • edited May 2015
    Lol hotflush is her name and i can't really describe how she got that name haha. ;-)
  • edited May 2015
    Lol hotflush is her name and i can't really describe how she got that name haha. ;-)
    Posted by ANTC4
    Even I would give most of the forum more credit than that.
  • edited May 2015
    I see ur post u deleted and im sure u said u was replying for a friend who's internet was down,this friend is now ur girlfriend,hmmmmmmmmmm
  • edited May 2015
    I see ur post u deleted and im sure u said u was replying for a friend who's internet was down,this friend is now ur girlfriend,hmmmmmmmmmm
    Posted by mkgunner

TBH did think why the elaborate tale myself. 

• edited May 2015
    Posted by mkgunner

Yes, but as Sky Dan says in other thread it is EASY to log in under someone else's account by accident.
       Especially if you have similar screen names , you know, like ANT and flash.  lol,
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by mkgunner
    Omg this as all been resolved mk now your trying to get people to think differently.
  • edited May 2015
    Are some people on here...plain stupid or daft.he put my reply on for me as my Internet downers it's a forum,but get a life and stop getting involved stirring rubbish.I don't have multiple accounts.you cannot you have to have a legal binding document a passport.I can get into another country with my passport so I'm sure I can join sky and it's legal.
    At the end of the day it has been rectified so bore off with your pathetic comments,I spend a lot of money on here,on one account,not two,five or Ten.ONE ACCOUNT 

So stop causing trouble... I will only be gracious to people who are polite but when your acting like a dumbwhit I will tell your straight 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: multiple accounts :   Yes, but as Sky Dan says in other thread it is EASY to log in under someone else's account by accident.    Especially if you have similar screen names , you know, like ANT and flash.  lol,
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Actually Bill, this is 100% possible as I did it on my ex's account once.... if both have prev logged into account on same PC and clicked save password it can happen, yet why not just say that - instead of: I'm posting for a friend because they lost con :)
  • edited May 2015
    Are some people on here...plain stupid or daft.he put my reply on for me as my Internet downers it's a forum,but get a life and stop getting involved stirring rubbish.I don't have multiple accounts.you cannot you have to have a legal binding document a passport.I can get into another country with my passport so I'm sure I can join sky and it's legal. At the end of the day it has been rectified so bore off with your pathetic comments,I spend a lot of money on here,on one account,not two,five or Ten.ONE ACCOUNT  So stop causing trouble... I will only be gracious to people who are polite but when your acting like a dumbwhit I will tell your straight 
    Posted by hotflush67
    I never submitted any info other than bankcard deets... no passport ect. So if I cared to, and had a husband... I could open him an account (passport or not).
  • edited May 2015
    Are some people on here...plain stupid or daft.he put my reply on for me as my Internet downers it's a forum,but get a life and stop getting involved stirring rubbish.I don't have multiple accounts.you cannot you have to have a legal binding document a passport.I can get into another country with my passport so I'm sure I can join sky and it's legal. At the end of the day it has been rectified so bore off with your pathetic comments,I spend a lot of money on here,on one account,not two,five or Ten.ONE ACCOUNT  So stop causing trouble... I will only be gracious to people who are polite but when your acting like a dumbwhit I will tell your straight 
    Posted by hotflush67

maybe if you didn't pipe up with rubbish like this people would listen, as it is... the people you are calling stupid are regs and worried something sinister was going on. 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: multiple accounts : I never submitted any info other than bankcard deets... no passport ect. So if I cared to, and had a husband... I could open him an account (passport or not).
    Posted by samantha25
    lol
  • edited May 2015
    Dan has sorted it...rectified it...you cannot have multiple accounts stop getting involved... Done dusted...

Anyone fancy a vodka.... 
  • edited May 2015
    Dan has sorted it...rectified it...you cannot have multiple accounts stop getting involved... Done dusted... Anyone fancy a vodka.... 
    Posted by hotflush67

well you can, cos folk have... but I will not argue that anymore :) and ignorance is bliss.

yes to vodka.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: multiple accounts : lol
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

FO Harry... I may con some poor soul soon :)
  • edited May 2015
    Would like to know what the Bromleys think of this ie: reg the same tournament

Oh and Hot flush is not a girl.