You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.A.O. Sky Boss Tikay

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi TK, team AJ here just wondering if i will be entered,  
into the £33 B/H  this Thursday (8.00pm)

I should have been entered last Thursday
but somehow Sky forgot to enter me (scandalous! i'm the champ)

I'm not sure if the others got there prize or not 
(copied & pasted from original thread )

"Hi again, 

These are for a Community Based Competition.   

Screen-Names in all cases.  

Thursday 14th (this Thursday) £33 Bounty Hunter Main Event @ 20.00, (cost 1 x £33). 

ajmilton  

Tuesday 12th (tonight) Turbo Tuesday Main Event, (cost 4 x £11)  

truly56 

heddoh18 

tomo_efc 

scouse_red 

Thank you very much"   

Regards Alan (soon to be undisputed plo8 champ)

Comments

• edited May 2015

Lol, PLEASE don't call me that, apart from anything else, it upsets the Suits. Message Carrier is more like.

I'm sorry a few entries missed last week, but I did send them all Upstairs, & C & P a copy of the e-Mails onto each relevant thread.

Unbeknown to me, the chap I sent them too was out of the Office most of last week, & only returned today. Fingers crossed he sorts them all out this week. He has not replied to my e-Mails about the Entries, but he's a very busy chap, & his in-tray will be piled high, so fingers crossed it will be sorted.

I do apologise for messing folks about. It abso does my head in when that happens, but there's nowt I can do about it, I don't have the remit, ability or access to arrange entries myself, they don't let me anywhere near that side of things.  
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the reply TK.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled on the lobby Thursday. 
    Like you said, fingers crossed.

Regards Alan (plo8 all rounder)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. Sky Boss Tikay:
    Thanks for the reply TK. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the lobby Thursday.  Like you said, fingers crossed. Regards Alan (plo8 all rounder)
    Posted by ajmilton
    I'm offline Wednesday morning, but will be around the rest of Wednesday & most of Thursday, so I'll try & keep an eye on it too.