You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Vegas Finals

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
In Response to Vegas Finals:
Getting closer to the finals of the 3.2k, 23rd at 8,45 pm and 10k Vegas tournament 24th at 8.45 To all those that manage to get a seat in the finals I wish you good luck. Looking forward to seeing some excellent poke being played. I hope that the rail  for all the players will be excellent too. Hope you will all pop in at one time and give your good wishes and luck to all the players. Special mentions of course go out to the little mad irish one ;) irishrose who has made it to both the 3.2k and the 10k finals, Rspca, Misty4me and mattyp from TPT Sending lots of luck to you all. Olive
Posted by Darkangel7
Nice one Olive, hope you have some excellent poke yourself today.

Good luck to all the Vegas finalists.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Getting closer to the finals of the 3.2k, 23rd at 8,45 pm and 10k Vegas tournament 24th at 8.45

To all those that manage to get a seat in the finals I wish you good luck.

Looking forward to seeing some excellent poker (not poke) being played. I hope that the rail  for all the players will be excellent too. Hope you will all pop in at one time and give your good wishes and luck to all the players.

Special mentions of course go out to the little mad irish one ;) irishrose who has made it to both the 3.2k and the 10k finals, Rspca, Misty4me and mattyp from TPT

Sending lots of luck to you all.

Olive
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Vegas Finals:
    In Response to Vegas Finals : Nice one Olive, hope you have some excellent poke yourself today. Good luck to all the Vegas finalists.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    haahaha will edit it. lappy playing up today. unsure about poke/poker tonite.
  • edited May 2015
    obv meant poque

gl gl
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Vegas Finals:
    Getting closer to the finals of the 3.2k, 23rd at 8,45 pm and 10k Vegas tournament 24th at 8.45 To all those that manage to get a seat in the finals I wish you good luck. Looking forward to seeing some excellent poker (not poke) being played. I hope that the rail  for all the players will be excellent too. Hope you will all pop in at one time and give your good wishes and luck to all the players. Special mentions of course go out to the little mad irish one ;) irishrose who has made it to both the 3.2k and the 10k finals, Rspca, Misty4me and mattyp from TPT Sending lots of luck to you all. Olive
    Posted by Darkangel7

she'll love you for that one
    cmon ROOSSSAAAARRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEE

• edited May 2015
    She know's I luvs her and that's what I call her....luv her to bits.